Located in the heart of Portland’s Northwest District, Thai Bloom Restaurant offers the ideal space for hosting private parties. Whether you’re planning a corporate event, a rehearsal dinner, or a cozy gathering for friends and family, our private dining room and semi-private space in the main dining area offer a myriad of amenities along with our signature Thai cuisine.
Thai Bloom brings fine dining to NW Portland and the heart of downtown Beaverton. Our chefs are experienced culinary professionals who’ve honed their craft through years of apprenticeship in their native Thailand. Each dish delivers a fragrant aroma and appealing presentation that delights the senses long before the first bite satisfies the palate. A creative process fuels innovation on the menu and sustains a spirit of adventure for our customers.
Our private dining room seats up to 25 guests comfortably. You may close the blinds to create an intimate setting or leave them open to enjoy natural light. You are welcome to use our projector screen if visual aids are planned for the event. A semi-private area in the main dining area can be reserved for your use, and we can arrange the tables and seating according to your preferences.
Once you’ve chosen the date, time, and space, we’ll work with you to create a memorable experience for your guests. We offer:
- An extensive lunch and dinner menu that includes appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, noodles, rice, desserts, and seasonal specials
- A special Happy Hour menu
- Soft drinks, coffee, and a generous supply of specialty teas by the pot
- Bottled beer, draft beer, wine, traditional mixed drinks, and specialty cocktails (that you don’t want to miss!)
- Corkage for outside, sealed bottles of wine (for a modest fee)
- A projection screen
You may pre-order the menu for service at the table or have us set up a buffet table. If you prefer, we can also distribute menus to allow your guests to make their own selections.