Portland Restaurant Event Space: Genoa
November 15, 2010 by
- Cusine: Italian. Liquor License: Full
- Address: 2832 SE Belmont Street. Portland, 97214
- Contact Name: Tim Parsons Phone: (503) 866-1822
- Website: http://www.genoarestaurant.com
- Capacity: Genoa's Private Dining Room seats 18 guests at one table for formal dinner service and up to 30 for non-seated Cocktail & Appetizer Receptions*. When reserving the entire restaurant, Genoa can seat up to 54 for formal dinner service or host 75 guests for non-seated receptions*.
- Room Charge/Minimum: Private Dining Room= No Fees, $1,000 Food & Beverage Min. Sun-Thursdays. $1,500 Food & Beverage Min. Fri/Sat Whole Restaurant Rental= No Fees, $2,500 Food & Beverage Min. Sunday-Thursday 20% gratuity not included in the F&B Minimums.
- Additional Information: Genoa’s beautifully appointed, intimate private dining room features a communal table set for up to 18 guests, and shares the same dedication to detail and service that distinguishes Genoa restaurant as one of Portland’s most exemplary dining experiences. While maintaining their classic and sophisticated ambiance, Genoa’s private dining room is equipped with modern audio/visual equipment, including a 54” HD monitor with computer and wireless connectivity, as well as attentive and expert staff to ensure a presentation runs smoothly – a perfect touch to create an enduring impression on clients, show employees how valued they are, or celebrate a family milestone. Please click this link to view photos of an Event in our Private Dining Room. The Private Dining Room comes equipped with 52inch Samsung Monitor available at no added expense. *= A labor charge is added when removing tables and chairs for non-seated receptions
« Portland Restaurant Event Space: McCormick and Schmick’s Harborside at the Marina