Portland private dining/rental infomation for: Clarklewis
Information last updated: January 12, 2017
Since 2003 Clarklewis has been the standard-bearer for Portland’s farm-to-table movement. We create hand-crafted Northwest cuisine with Italian influences and proudly support local, organic farms. We facilitate the best possible transition from the farmer, cattle rancher, fish monger or cheese-maker to the plate. The chefs offer an ever changing seasonal menu that features fresh from the market produce. Hand delivered eggs, meat and seafood from sources just outside Portland. The wine, beer and cocktails all take a nod from the kitchen and seasonal offerings. Further amplify the strong local focus with Italian influences.
The warm dining room and open kitchen occupy a former loading dock in industrial SE Portland and feature a 60-foot wall of glass doors that roll open directly onto Water Avenue. The space is an ideal venue to host private parties. Allow our expert service staff provide hospitality and warmth to you and your guests. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hosting your special event!
- Address: 1001 SE Water Ave Portland, OR. 97214
- Phone: (503) 235-2294
- Website: events.brucecareyrestaurants.com
- Cusine: Italian, New American
- Neighborhood: SE Portland
- Liquor license: Full license
- Type of business: Full Service restaurant
- Capacity: Kindling Room is separate from the main dining room, and seats 20 guests.
- Room Charge/Minimum: The Kindling Room is a space completely separate from the main dining room. It is ideal for small meeting with(out) a presentation. We can cater specific menus that will flow at the same pace as your meeting. As well as unobtrusive service during the presentation. The space can seat up to 20 guests with a presentation. Allow us to host your next business meeting.