Portland private dining/rental infomation for: Radio Room
Information last updated: January 15, 2017
A Portland Event Space & Brunch Kitchen
We offer a little something for everyone. Whether you are planning a breakfast business meeting, a weekday luncheon or a late night birthday party, we can cater something that will fit perfect for all of your needs in one of our semi-private dining areas.
Bad Habit Room is a Portland event space with the heart of a jezebel. For your next intimate affair or meeting, book your own private tavern. Bad Habit Room also hosts several Public Events including Geeks Who Drink Trivia, Beer Festivals, Packer Games and more!
Private, catered parties can be rented out on a case by case basis through the GM for nights and weekends, but M-F from 7am-3pm, we will close off the lounge for private parties for free! (Please make a reservation). Please call or email for more information.
- Address: 1101 NE Alberta Street Portland, OR. 97211
- Phone: (503)287-2346
- Website: radioroompdx.com
- Cusine: American Fare, Catering, Pub Food
- Neighborhood: N Portland
- Amenities: Outdoor area
- Liquor license: Full license
- Type of business: Full Service restaurant
- Capacity: Dining Room: seating for 50 or standing room for 80. Seating for 75 or standing room for 120 when the roll-up doors are open.Lounge: Adults only. Seating for 30 in cozy booths
Upper Deck: Adults only, smoking allowed, seating for 60 or standing room for 80. The Upper Deck is a perfect roof top space for large parties. Half the the deck is covered and features a fireplace and space heaters. The other half is open air, with views of the Alberta area.Lower Patio: Seating for 25 or standing room for 40. All ages until 9pm. Fire pit, and winter tent and picnic table style seating
- Room Charge/Minimum: Minimum based on time, party size and day of the week.