Portland Restaurant Event Space: The Bent Brick
October 10, 2012 by
- Cusine: "Forward-thinking American Cuisine". Liquor License: Beer/Wine
- Address: 1639 NW Marshall St.. Portland, 97209
- Contact Name: Sara Phone: (503) 688-1655
- Website: http://thebentbrick.com/
- Capacity: Up to 40 guests.
- Room Charge/Minimum: Room fee outside of 4:30pm-11:30pm $100 first hour, $50 each additional hour. Minimum purchase of $500 per event. Beverages agreed upon before event.
- Additional Information: The Bent Brick's upstairs private dining room is ideal for sit down meals and business meetings for up to 20 guests, or mingling parties for up to 40 guests. Choose either grazing or traditional dinning options at prices ranging from $10-$55 per person, and for a truly great party, ask about having a private bartender for your event who can tailor a special cocktail just for your group. For a more casual setting, reserve The Bent Brick’s front “Jenga Tree” space, seating up to 20 people, free of charge. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.688.1655 for reservations.
« Portland Restaurant Event Space: Oba Restaurante