Portland Restaurant Event Space: The Original
November 18, 2010 by
- Cusine: Mod Americana. Liquor License: Full
- Address: 300 SW 6th Ave. Portland, 97204
- Contact Name: Meaghan Goedde Phone: 503.575.4022
- Website: http://www.originaldinerant.com
- Capacity: 50 sit-down dinner 85 stand up cocktail party
- Room Charge/Minimum: $500 without a bar/bartender, $900 with a bar/bartender We can work with you!
- Additional Information: The Original is a modern American neighborhood restaurant with quality service and dishes inspired by the theme of Americana. The interior design was conceived by NY designer David Ashen to evoke the style and sophistication of mid-century Palm Springs, as well as the casual feel of the classic American diner. The cuisine is borrowed from the heyday of the 1940s and 1950s and emphasizes traditional diner-style dishes with an added sense of surprise and updated twists. The Original offers a place to gather any time of day or night. The cocktail list features house-made sodas and syrups mixed with local and international spirits. A full beer and wine list also features local artisan brewers and winemakers.
« Portland Restaurant Event Space: Gilt Club