(UPDATED: More sponsors 3X)
For the last three years, I’ve run a “Best of Portland” survey, and it is consistently the most visited post, with over 55,000 readers. This year, I have added more questions, and broken the survey into two parts. In addition, I’ve lined up even more sponsors than previous years, with over $1200.00 in prizes for participants, drawn at random!
The first survey is now open, and asks lots of general questions from past years – “I’m embarrassed to admit I eat here”, “Most family friendly restaurant”, “Best place to buy cheese”, “Best gourmet food store”, “Best restaurant website” etc. There are a total of 30 questions, and if you answer at least 20, you will be placed in a drawing with some great prizes.
Once that survey is closed, the second one will run. This year it is focused on individual types of cuisine: Best Pizza, Thai, Italian, Steak, Sushi, etc. It has a total of 32 questions, and again, there is a great list of prizes for the random drawing.
To curb fraud, voting is limited to one time from every I.P. address. If you are in a situation where you are unable to vote because of this limitation, drop me an email and we’ll work something out.
If anyone is interested, I’m still looking for a few more prize sponsors! The more we have, the more people are likely to take the surveys.
Thank you to our great sponsors this year:
- Anne Amie Vineyards – 5 complimentary tastings for 2 people
- Barista – 2 $25.00 gift certificates
- Belly Restaurant – $50.00 gift certificate
- Besaw’s Restaurant – two $25.00 gift certificates
- Cana’s Feast Winery – Wine tasting followed by a Chef’s Supper for 2
- Catering Beyond Borders – two $25.00 restaurant gift certificates
- Chef Berk – 3-course dinner for 4
- Gilt Club – $25.00 gift certificate
- Hip Chicks Do Wine Winery – six bottles of mixed case wines
- Oregon Culinary Institute (OCI) – dinner for 4, and dinner for 2
- Paul Gerald – Breakfast in Bridgetown 2nd edition
- - gift basket
- Salty’s Seafood Grill – two brunches for 2 ($86.00 value each)
- Sokol Blosser – Tour and tasting for four people
- Sunshine Dairy Foods – $25.00 dairy gift pack
- Vincent Family Cranberry Juice – 1 case of this excellent juice(!)
- Vino Paradiso – two certificates, each for a three-course dinner with wine pairings
- Yakuza – dinner for two – $60.00