Where to get lunch is a common office debate, and the reader nominations for our survey run a full range of Portland restaurants. Out of 652 votes, there were 110 different restaurants suggested! One surprise is how well Boke Bowl placed – it seems like they just opened! Here is the listing of the top ten. The percentages dropped to almost nothing below that number.
Out of 652 votes:
- 621 Southeast Morrison Street Portland, OR 97214 Map (503) 477-9515
- 211 SW 6th Ave, Portland OR. 97219 Map (503) 972-8100
- (Bunk Bar) 1028 Southeast Water Avenue #130 Portland, OR 97214 Map
(503) 894-9708. Note that Bunk Bar is a um… bar/live music venue, but has similar food.
- 1632 NW Thurman St., Portland OR 97209 Map (503) 894-8136
- 107 SE Washington St., Portland. 97214 Map (503) 954-3663
- Kenny & Zuke’s Deli - 3% 1038 Southwest Stark Street, Portland OR. 97209 Map (503) 222-3354
- Grüner – 3% 527 Southwest 12th Avenue Portland, OR 97205 Map (503) 241-7163 My review
My favorite? I rotate among a group: Meat Cheese Bread, Olympic Provisions NW, Bunk Sandwiches. I love lunch at Pok Pok, but it’s too far out-of-the-way. My go to place is OP NW, as I live nearby (in a box under the freeway)
View Reader Survey 2012 – Best Lunch In Portland Oregon in a larger map