2/7 add Nel Centro, Vindalho, Pix/Bar Vivant, Biwa, Bluehour
2/4 added Skamania Lodge
2/2 added a Cena, Mextiza
2/1 updated Meriwethers, added Castagna, Nostrana
1/31 added Riverview, Bar Lolo, Equinox
1/29 added Hall Street Grill, Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill, Montinore Estate Winery. Updated Riffle. Added The Slide Inn.
This is it, my roundup of Portland restaurant Valentine’s Day events! So big it gave me a backache! I will update the list daily, so check back if you are still looking for an event. Additions? Changes? Click here to add/change your event. Specials from stores/vendors are at the bottom of this list.
- Details: Love is in the air at 23Hoyt. Chef Amber will be cooking a special three course dinner. The cost will be $50 a person.
- Address: 23 Hoyt Street, Portland OR. 97209 Map
- Reservations: (503)445-7400
- Details: Valentine’s Menu: 3 course dinner, bubbles, wine and dessert wine– $40 per person. Specials for the night include Baked Oysters w/ Gruyere Mornay and spinach, and for dessert chocolate cheesecake with cherry compote and candied pecans.
- Address: 2005 SE 11th Ave, Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: call (503)741-9693
- Details: Make your reservations at Acadia soon for your Valentine’s Day dinner! Acadia is a great choice for a romantic candle lit dinner, and Chef Adam pulls out all the stops for this once a year event! We will be featuring a five course dinner for $65 per person. Check out the full Valentines Menu Here.
- Address: 1303 NE Fremont St., Portland Oregon 97212 Map
- Reservations: (503)249-5001
- Details: San Valentino is upon us…
- a Cena will be celebrating on February 13, 14 and 15. We’ll be preparing some special menu items along with a lot of our favorite dishes. Oysters, Scallops, Veal Chop.
- Address: 7742 SE 13th Ave, Portland Oregon 97202 Map
- Reservations: (503)206-3291 or click here.
Altitude at the Resort at the Mountain
- Details: Plan the perfect Valentine’s Day dinner at Altitude. The dining room will be filled with romance as couples indulge in a specially created Valentine’s Day a la carte menu. Executive Chef Ben Kolibaba has prepared a three-course meal featuring delectable starters, entrees and desserts for lovebirds to enjoy. The Valentine’s Day menu has a selection of starters such as crab bisque or oysters with smoked bacon. The entrée course includes an option of beef tenderloin with fig molasses, chicken confit with caramelized fennel risotto, mushroom ravioli and more. Complete the romantic meal with dessert choices ranging from raspberry crepes to a chocolate fondue for two.
- Address: 68010 East Fairway Avenue, Welches (Mt. Hood), OR 97067 Map
- Reservations: (503)622-2214
- Details: Andina celebrates Dia De Los Enamorados with a special wine dinner including a three-course prix fixe menu on Thursday, February 14, which allows guests to choose their Peruvian tapas, entrée and dessert from a large selection of the regular menu. The dinner includes a half bottle of premium Champagne or sparkling wine (with red wine options) per person. Prices begin at $85 and depend on choice of wine. Seatings are available from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Toshi Onizuka will perform live from 6 until 10 p.m. in the bar and restaurant and Danny Romero will perform upstairs in the Tupai event space from 7 until 10 p.m.
- Address: 1314 NW Glisan St. , Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: call (503)228-9535
- Details: Romantic riverside dining brings your love to life! Dinner seatings from 5-10pm, offering a four-course prix fixe dinne menu for only $60 per person plus gratuity.
- Address: 04070 SW Hamilton Court, Portland Oregon 97239 Map
- Reservations: (503)802-5850
- Details: This Valentine’s Day, the team at Aviary is preparing a special prix fixe menu for $65 per person. The Valentine’s Day menu will allow guests to curate a 4 course dinner from dishes including Sunchoke soup with Meyer lemon, Oregon truffles and black olive brittle; Citrus cured sturgeon, Asian pear, watercress, & American caviar; Warm cauliflower terrine, olives, green apple & salted duck egg; Ginger caramel pork belly, turnip puree, & mustard greens; Arctic char, fennel, smoked yellowfoot mushrooms, & blood orange; Roast lamb leg, artichoke, vadouvan chutney, & pimenton; Chanterelle capeletti, quince, Oregon truffles, herb broth; and dessert choices including Chocolate torte, sesame bananas, bourbon ice cream, florentine; and Meyer lemon bread pudding, pistachios, & pomegranate. Reservations are recommended.
- Address: 1733 NE Alberta, Portland Oregon 97211 Map
- Reservations: call (503)287-2400
- Details: Bar Avignon will serve a prix fixe Valentine’s Day menu for $50 per person featuring House Cured Steelhead Gravlax & Lemon Goat Cheese with Citrus, Fennel, Capers, Spelt Toast; Glazed Painted Hills Shortrib with Chestnuts, Apple, Beets, Mustard Greens, Parsnip Puree and a dessert of Chocolate Mud Pie and Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles. Wine pairings for each course will also available to order.
- Address: 2138 SE Division St, Portland Oregon 97202 Map
- Reservations: call (503)517-0808
- Details: Bar Lolo will be accepting reservations for parties of 2 or more on Valentine’s Day. The regular menu will be available for guests to choose from Spanish tapas such as oxtail empanadas, Serrano ham and manchego cheese croquettes, and Moorish spiced grilled chicken skewers with sherry syrup. In addition, there will be a variety of seafood tapas specials to choose from, as well as a specialty cocktail. Feel free to also join us for the start of your evening and partake in our happy hour menu from 4-6, or wind down your night with our limited menu starting at 9:00 on weekdays.
- Address: 2940 NE Alberta Street, Portland Oregon 97211 Map
- Reservations: call (503)288-3400
- Details: we will be celebrating Valentine’s Day with a special 5 course meal with wine pairing. There will be two seatings at 6pm and 8:45pm. The cost will be $125 per person for the meal and wine pairing. Valentine’s Vegetarian Dinner Tuesday, February 12 we will be having a special Valentine’s Vegetarian Dinner. There will be two seatings at 6pm and 8:45pm. The cost will be $125 per person for the meal and wine pairing.
- Address: 5425 NE 30th Avenue Portland, Oregon 97211 Map
- Reservations: (503)841-6968
The Bent Brick
- Details: Starting February, Chef Scott Dolich is back in The Bent Brick kitchen full time with a new menu and atmosphere. Their re-opening party on Feb. 13th is an excellent pre-Valentine’s Day event for the whole family, with all proceeds from the donation-based picnic stye party going to support local Portland schools. The Bent Brick is a great spot to bring the kids, bring a date, or just grab drinks with friends this Valentine’s Day.
- Address: 1639 NW Marshall, Portland Oregon
- Reservations: call (503)688-1655
- Details: On the most romantic day of the year, sometimes all you really want is a quiet, candlelit table, a great local cocktail, and an intimate dining experience at your favorite neighborhood spot. Besaw’s is looking forward to making Valentine’s Day a special evening for you and your favorite date, with a menu including fresh oysters on the half-shell, seafood risotto, Beef Wellington, a decadent chocolate torte with chocolate mousse, and bubbles infused with strawberries from the Besaw’s garden. Reservations are recommended.
- Address: 2301 NW Savier St. , Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: call (503)228-2619
- Details: In Japan, on this day for lovers, women typically give men gifts of chocolate. They probably also go out on dinner dates… At Biwa on this greatest of holidays we will be celebrating by offering our everyday menu ( …like Lady and the Tramp, but with ramen…) and a handful of over the top, surf & turf, lovers night, had-the-time-of-our-life specials-for-two (2) special people in love… Also, we will be taking reservations, but only for parties of two
- Address: 215 SE 9th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: (503)239-8830
- Details: Special 3-course menu plus amuse bouche, $65 per person
- Address: 250 NW 13th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: call (503)226-3394 or go to bluehouronline.com
- Details: Swing on over to the Camellia Lounge in the heart of the Pearl District on February 14th to hear the romantic strains of Tom Grant on piano, and the beautiful sultry vocals of Shelly Rudolph. The music starts at 8pm and while you whisper sweet nothings to the amorous beat, you’ll imbibe in a glass of bubbly, and indulge i n one of our Valentine’s Day dessert options.We’ll also be serving amorous cocktails such as, “Be My Number One Fun”, with black currant black tea vodka, plum berry white tea vodka and hibiscus, or pour one of our fine beer and wine selections. We’ll lay on the sensory delights with alluring sweets to share with your sweetie
- Address: 510 NW 11th Ave., Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: (503)221-2130
- Details: Three Nights of Romance – February 14th – 16th, Castagna Restaurant. Why should love be limited? At Castagna sweethearts can choose to celebrate their love through the weekend with Chef Justin Woodward’s spectacular, contemporary, six-course tasting menu. Featuring such dishes as Ribeye, oxtail, cauliflower and oyster and Chamomile custard, petals, pollen and tea sorbet, lovers can enjoy an elegant meal on their own schedule.
- Address: 1752 SE Hawthorne, Portland Oregon 97214
- Reservations: (503) 231-7373
- Details: Three-course pri fixe dinner featuring various appetizers, Rack of Pork, New York Strip Steak, or Petrale Sole entrees plus a duo of luscious desserts. Valentine-themed cocktail list, intimate setting in Lake Oswego. $47-52 each for food. Open seating from 5-8 pm, reservations highly recommended.
- Address: 455 2nd St., Lake Oswego Oregon 97034 Map
- Reservations: call (503)636-2667
Coppia Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Details: Special 4-Course Wine and Food Pairing Menu. Our biggest passion is finding perfect pairings of wine and food, and our inspiration is Piedmont, Italy. Please join us for a four-course dinner, with vegetarian, gluten-free and non-vegetarian choices with each course. Feel free to call or email for specific course options for our Valentine’s dinner. $58 food, $22 wines.
- Address: 417 N.W. 10th Ave, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: call (503)295-9536, or go to coppiaportland.com/reservations
The Country Cat
- Details: The Country Cat is a favorite neighborhood spot where your whole family always feels taken care of, and Valentine’s Day, a day to celebrate our loved ones, you’ll get that and more. On February 14th, the Country Cat will be serving their standard menu with some special additions from Chef Adam Sappington and desserts from Chef Jackie Sappington.
- Address: 7937 Southeast Stark St., Portland Oregon 97215 Map
- Reservations: call (503)408-1414
- Details: Eat. Drink. Love. with Departure’s India-inspired Valentine’s Day menu from Chef Gregory Gourdet. Served family style at $60 per person, the menu will feature exotic flavors of India like Coconut Curry Mussels with Charred Onion Naan; Seafood Masala with Scallop, Dungeness Crab, Shrimp, Cod, Garam Masala, Ginger & Green Chilies; Tandoori Chicken with Tandoori Masala, Yogurt, Garlic, Ginger & Lemon; and Pork Vindaloo with Black Pepper, Mustard Seed & Cinnamon. Dessert offerings include Crispy Dumplings in Saffron-Rose Syrup and Toasted Rice Kulfi with Pistachio & Winter Fruit Mango Coconut Cardamon Lassi. The special menu will be available February 14th-17th in addition to a limited bar menu on the 14th and their traditional menu the 15th-17th.
- Address: 525 SW Morrison St, 15th Floor, Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: call (503)802-5370
- Details: DOC is offering a 5 course Valentine’s Day meal for $80, with wine parings available for an additional $45.
- Address: 5519 NE 30th Ave., Portland Oregon 97211 Map
- Reservations: (503)946-8592
East India Co. Grill & Bar
- Details: Bring your date for an evening of romance! $65 per couple: 4 course dinner, Appetizers, Kebabs, Choice of Chicken, Vegetarian, Vegan entree, with hand rolled Tandoor baked Breads, Rice, Side of Vegetable and Dessert. Menu online. Please call if you have any questions.
- Address: 821 SW 11th Ave., Portland Oregon 97035 Map
- Reservations: call (503)227-8815, or go to opentable.com/
- Details: Want romance on Valentine’s Day? Bring your sweetie to Equinox for “Pillow Talk” and other romantic dishes! Space is limited, so call not for reservations! You can see the menu here.
- Address: 830 N Shaver, Portland Oregon 97227
- Reservations: (503460-3333 or click here.
- Details: Join The Fishwife this St. Valentines Day for a Sweethearts dinner dedicated to seafood!
- Address: 5328 N. Lombard St., Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: call (503)285-7150
- Details: 1st: Grilled asparagus, olio nuovo, egg, house-made ricotta, 2nd: Sicilian pesto, pancetta wrapped shrimp, Castelvetrano olives, 3rd: Pan seared grouper, roasted fennel, Meyer lemon, Sambucca or Twice-cooked NY steak, wild mushroom orzo, truffle oil or Semolina gnocchi, balsamic pearl onions, tomato, Grana Padano. Dessert: Three chocolate terrine. Cost $45 per.
- Address: 1230 NW Hoyt St., Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: call (503)241-8800
- Details: Regularly voted one of Portland’s most romantic restaurants, Genoa is the ideal date night spot on or around Valentine’s Day. Genoa will be serving their set February menu which also has some lovely vegetarian and pescatarian items to choose from. Make the night extra special by adding wine pairings, masterfully matched to each dish by Sommelier Michael Garofola.
- Address: 2832 SE Belmont St, Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: call (503)238-1464
- Details: This year, we’ve made the menu ala carte for those who don’t want to commit to the whole menu, so if your plan is either to stop in for a quick nosh before a show, or spend the night with us for a nice long meal, we can accomodate. And don’t forget – if you want to make the evening extra special, we can do that too. In the past we’ve done everything from ensuring the perfect bottle of bubbly is waiting at the table to orchestrating the most romantic surprise proposals.
- Address: 306 NW Broadway, Portland Oregon
- Reservations: call (503)222-4458, or go to opentable.com/
- Details: Diners may enjoy customary H5O breakfast, lunch menus and service as well as bar all day menu and service. However the dining room on Valentine’s evening will be filled with couples delighting in a decadent four-course prix fixe dinner menu – for only $75 per person, exclusive of gratuity. Diners will complement their meal with wines from H5O’s extensive wine list.
- Address: 50 Southwest Morrison, Portland, Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: Make your reservations online or call (503)484-1415.
Hall Street Grill (Beaverton)
- Details: Enjoy a romantic evening at Hall Street Grill! Now is the prefect time to make reservations for Valentine’s Day. In addition to Hall Street’s dinner menu, Chef Travis Dickinson created a special tasting menu. Four Courses $60 503.641.6161
- Address: 3773 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton Oregon 97005 Map
- Reservations: call (503)641-6161, or go to http://www.hallstreetgrill.
- Details: Join us for the 5th year of Dinner and a Movie at the Heathman Restaurant & Bar. This year we are featuring a 5-course tasting menu created by Executive Chef Michael Stanton. Guests will have a no host bar available at 6pm with the movie starting promptly at 630pm, dinner service to follow. Movie is ‘No Reservations’ – Catherine Zeta Jones, Aaron Eckhart. Seatings are at intimate tables for two, only 42 seats available. $75 per person, no age restrictions. Gratuity not included. Tableside wine and cocktail service available.
- Address: 1001 SW Broadway, Portland, Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: call the Restaurant direct, (503)790-7752.
- Details: On February 14th, Imperial will be running their regular dinner menu with a couple of romantic specials added. For couples on double dates – or groups of 4 or more – Imperial will serve a bottle of prosecco or sparkling apple cider for the table!
- Address: 410 SW Broadway, Portland Oregon
- Reservations: call (503)228-7222
Irving Street Kitchen
- Details: Under Cupid’s spell? Nothing says I Love You like Butterscotch pudding. Join us for Valentine’s Day dinner with the one you love!
- Address: 701 NW 13th Ave, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: Online
- Details: Valentine’s Day Menu is here. Enjoy a specially prepared 3 course menu for $50. You can see our full menu here.
- Address: 900 NW 11th Street, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: (503)972-3330
Jo Bar & Rotisserie
- Details: This Valentine’s Day, Chef Elmer Santos will be creating a special dinner menu featuring some of your favorite Jo Bar food, as well as special entrees to celebrate love. Roast suckling pig from our rotisserie, beef tenderloin with a foie gras demi-glace, rack of lamb and sea scallops are some of the featured entrees. Valentine’s Day is also the perfect time to explore our select wine list, including our top-notch Oregon Pinot Noirs. See our Facebook page (facebook.com/jobarpdx) for menu details, and call us at 503-222-0048 to make a reservation.
- Address: 715 NW 23rd Avenue, Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: call (503)222-0048
Kenny & Zukes
- Details: Kenny & Zuke’s honors the season of love with Valentine’s Day inspired desserts and cocktails. Decadent heart shaped sandwich cookies or the red velvet cheese cake are made to share, or grab two straws and enjoy a Governess Crush, Vieux Carré or the rich NY Flip cocktail with that special someone. February 12th-17th, desserts will be available at the Kenny & Zuke’s Deli Bar and downtown Deli, while cocktails will be served at the Deli Bar.
- Address: 1038 SW Stark St., Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: call (503)222-3354
- Last year, we were voted best date restaurant by the Columbian’ Reader’s Choice poll. This Valentine’s Day, come in and experience why! We’ll be posting our special menu for the evening next week. Reservations always sell out in advance so be sure to make yours early!
- Address: 2520 Columbia House Blvd, Suite 108, Vancouver Washington 98661 Map
- Reservations: (360)828-7911
Le Pigeon and Little Bird
- Chef Gabriel Rucker and his teams at Le Pigeon and Little Bird welcome all love birds to join them this Valentine’s Day. Meet for a romantic lunchtime rendezvous at Little Bird, or reserve a table for dinner at Le Pigeon to experience some of Portland’s most heralded seasonally driven menus.
- Address: Le Pigeon: 738 E Burnside St, Portland Oregon 97214 Map; Little Bird: 219 SW 6th Ave., Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: Le Pigeon: (503) 546 – 8796 ;Little Bird: 503-688 – 5952
- Details: We are taking reservations for our Valentine’s dinner on Thursday, February 14th. Dinner is $65 per person, excluding drinks and gratuity.
- Address: 3808 N Williams, Portland Oregon 97227 Map
- Reservations: 503-288-6200 or click here
Meriwether’s Restaurant & Skyline Farm
- Details: Treat your sweetheart to an intimate, candle-lit Valentines Day dinner in a cozy setting of stone fireplaces, stained glass & hardwood floors. Exclusive to February 14th, Meriwether’s will offer a 4-course prix-fixe menu ~ with various selections within each course. Price excludes beverages and a 20% service gratuity. We’ll be serving a 4-course Valentine’s dinner with multiple choices for each course for $75.
- Address: 2601 NW Vaughn St., Portland OR 97210 Map
- Reservations: (503)228-1250
Details: Mextiza’s Chef will be featuring a special Valentines day Menu, of $35 per person. featuring a variety of appetizers ,salads, and entrees. Our regular dinner menu will also be featured on this evening. Our pastry Chef will also feature a special dessert for this special occasion. Celebrate valentines day with a special tequila flight and cocktails in North Portland’s Mextiza.
Address: 2103 N Killingsworth Ave., Portland Oregon 97217 Map
Reservations: please call: (503)289-3709
Montinore Estate Winery
- Details: In the mountain towns of Northern Italy, winter brings the Maialata: an age-old Italian celebration of the pig—steeped in peasant traditions. All day the community works together to butcher and prepare local pigs, all night they feast on the bounty of their labor. In honor of this tradition Nostrana’s Cathy Whims is partnering with Montinore’s Rudy Marchesi to bring the Italian festival of the pig to Oregon. Friends and pork aficionados Jason French (Ned Ludd), Fred Carlo (Salumeria di Carlo) and John Taboada (Luce, Navarre), will come together to create an experience normally reserved for farmers, butchers, and Italian villagers. Cathy, Rudy, and friends invite diners to participate in stuffing sausages and making ravioli while enjoying hand-crafted cheese, charcuterie, and wine, followed by a six-course feast accompanied by Montinore’s wines.
- Address: 3663 Southwest Dilley Road, Forest Grove Oregon 97116 Map
- Reservations: call (503)359-5012
- Details: Save a plane ticket to Italy! Bring your loved one to Mucca Osteria and enjoy an authentic Italian experience! This Valentine’s Day we will be offering our a la carte menu along with Valentine’s specials and a special 5 course tasting menu for $55. Wine pairings available for $35. Grazie, a presto!
- Address: 1022 SW Morrison St., Portland Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: call (503)227-5521, or go to opentable.com/
- Details: Valentine’s Day Specials! Mussel Saffron Bisque with Yukon Gold Potatoes, Créme Friache and Caviar $10, Seared Diver Scallop with Braised Pork Belly, Citrus and Chicory $14, Beef Tartar with Celery, Caper, Cornichon, Egg and Mustard $13, Baked Veal Cannelloni with Béchamel and Tomato Conserva $19, Ahi Tuna with Soft Polenta, Charred Honey Crisp Apple, Watercress and Fennel Salad $28, Salt Roasted New York Strip on Brioche Crouton, Hedgehog Mushrooms and Creamed Kale $32, Tuscan Cream Cake with Blood Orange Caramel Sauce $9.
- Address: 1408 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97201 Map
- Reservations: (503)484-1099
Niche Wine & Art
- Details: Niche Wine & Art is hosting a 5-course, fixed price dinner for Valentine’s Day prepared by Chef David Hickenbottom. Niche will also bring back its popular port tasting and a special wine and dark chocolate tasting. Please RSVP at 360-980-8352 to reserve a spot for this wonderful dinner.
- Address: 1013 Main St, Vancouver Washington 98660 Map
- Reservations: call (360)980-8352
- Details: This Valentine’s Day, Nostrana’s Executive Chef/Owner Cathy Whims will offer a variety of romantic, seasonal dishes for sweethearts to share in addition to Nostrana’s iconic a la carte menu, providing a delicious and affordable option for those looking for a special place to spend with their special someone. Dishes include Half A Dozen Oysters, Half A Dozen Ways; Bistecca alla Fiorentina for Two; and Cipriani Hotel Dark Chocolate Gelato with Brandied Cherries.
- Address: 1401 SE Morrison, Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: (503)234-2427
- Details: Share a romantic evening with your sweetheart at ¡Oba! Restaurante. Now is the perfect time to make reservations for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day!
- Address: 555 NW 12th Ave, portland Oregon 97229 Map
- Reservations: call (503)228-6161, or go to obarestaurant.com
- Details: Think of the joy of your loved one when they receive a surprise bouquet of flowers or box of chocolate delivered to them at work… now imagine that 10 times more exciting and that is what receiving a hand delivered Salamigram from Olympic Provisions is like! A singing messenger with a bouquet of heart-shaped salami would no doubt make this a memorable Valentine’s Day. OP Northwest and Southeast also both make a lovely setting for a V-Day dinner for singles, pairs, or groups, and both locations will have special Valentine’s Day menus for the occasion in addition to their al a carte. Reservations are recommended.
- NW Address: 1632 NW Thurman St. Portland, Portland Oregon
- SE Address: SE: 107 SE Washington St. Portland, OR 97214 Map
- Reservations: call (503)894-8136
The Painted Lady
- Details: Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with The Painted Lady in Newberg. Our special chef’s menu for the night is $85 per person. Reservations required.
- Address: 201 S. College Street, Newberg Oregon 97132 Map
- Reservations: (503) 538-3850
- Details: Paley’s Place is one of the most romantic date spots in the city. In addition to their normal nightly menu, Executive Chef Patrick Mckee is preparing a very special meal for guests this Valentine’s Day featuring Oregon Dungeness Crab Salad with shaved foie gras & truffles; Scallops a la Plancha with uni, lardo, celery root puree & aged balsamic; Spit Roasted Duck Breast with sweet potato and confit duck, & blood orange gastrique; and, for dessert, Hazelnut Mocha Opera Torte, candied kumquats, blood oranges, tangerines and brown sugar ice cream. Be sure to make your reservations soon.
- Address: 1204 NW 21st Ave., Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: call (503)243-2403
Papa Haydn – Eastside
- Details: Treat your valentine to a delicious dinner at Papa Haydn’s eastside location. We will be preparing a menu to delight your senses. House-made tagliatelle with Dungeness crab, house-made ricotta in beet ravioli, aged New York steak, mushroom risotto and porchetta are only a few of the special dishes we will be cooking for you. We have an extensive wine list with champagnes, white wines and red wines that will pair perfectly with your meal. And then there’s our award winning dessert menu to end your meal. We will be featuring a pistachio cake as well as our petite framboise, a heart shaped, fallen chocolate cake with a raspberry coulis.
- Address: 5829 SE Milwaukie Avenue, Portland Oregon 97202 Map
- Reservations: call (503) 222-0048, or go to facebook.com/papahaydnpdx
Papa Haydn – Westside
- Details: This Valentine’s Day, bring your loved one to Papa Haydn’s westside location for a romantic meal. Our chef is preparing an especially delightful menu for the evening including beet (yes, beet with a T) tartare, elk loin, squab and sea scallops. We have a beautiful wine list, with an extensive selection of Oregon Pinot Noirs, designed to pair perfectly with your meal. In addition to our award winning dessert menu, for Valentine’s Day we will be featuring a pistachio cake as well as our petite framboise, a heart shaped, fallen chocolate cake with a raspberry coulis.
- Address: 701 NW 23rd Avenue, Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: call call (503) 228-7317, or go to facebook.com/papahaydn
- Details: Paulee is offering two different five course prix fixe menus for $75 each. For those that want to truly make a night of it, Inn at Red Hills is also offering a special rate of $100 for a room. With dinner for two and a night in romantic Oregon Wine Country, it will make for a great little getaway for just $250. The first menu will consist of raw oysters, caviar, and vodka froth; tortellini, chanterelle, robiolo, carrot and parmesan; escargot, bone marrow, and red wine butter; 28 day dry age New York steak, short rib farro, and kale. The second menu will include warmed oyster and venison bacon mignonette; black truffle gnocchi, 3 year old cheddar, and beurre; duck liver pate, plum mustarda, and grilled baguette; lobster steak, bone marrow, potato butter, and bordelaise. Both menu’s will finish with the guest’s choice of a special dessert for two. These meals will be available during normal dinner hours of 4:30pm to 9: 30pm and will be the only menu available for this special night.
- Address: 1410 N. Highway 99W, Dundee Oregon 97115 Map
- Reservations: call (503)538-7970
- Details: Pazzo is celebrating Valentine’s Day with our Hook n’ Line Dinner Menu featuring line caught specials! Highlights include Cold-smoked Hawaiian Marlin with artichoke slivers, sudachi and sea salt; Citrus-cured Fluke with endive and matsutake horchata and Atlantic Cod filet with spaghetti squash, pine nuts, roasted tomato and mint.
- Address: 627 SW Washington Street, Portland Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: call (503)228-1515, or go to pazzo.com
The Picnic House
- Details: 5 course dinner available on the 14th, 15th & 16th of February. $45 per person. You can see our full Valentine’s Day menu here.
- Address: 723 SW Salmon Street (Between Park & Broadway), Portland Oregon
- Reservations: call (503)227-0705
Portland City Grill
- Details: Reserve your spot on Thursday, Feb 14th for a romantic 4-course dinner, featuring violinist Aaron Meyer. This special event at $125 per person sells out fast, so call Alyssa in Private Dining soon!
- Address: 111 SW 5th Ave, 30th floor, Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: (503)525-5260
Rendezvous Grill and Tap Room
- Details: We will be celebrating Valentine’s Day from the 14th thru the 16th with terrific specials from Chefs Kathryn and Lisa. Please call for reservations as we get really busy for this holiday! See you at the Vous!
- Address: Rendezvous Grill and Tap Room, 67149 E. Hwy. 26 at milepost 40 Welches Oregon 97067 Map
- Reservations: call (503)622-6837
- Details: This Valentine’s Day, Riffle NW is collaborating with Portland winemaker John Grochau of Grochau Wines and local salt maker Ben Jacobsen of Jacobsen Salt Co. to bring a very special Valentine’s Day to those hungry for a fun, romantic night out. Riffle is offering a four-course meal paired with four of John’s exquisite Willamette Valley wines and four Oregon sea salts, hand-harvested in Netarts Bay. Guests will be able to select their meal from a variety of dishes including: Oysters and caviar, Lobster and sweetbread ravioli; Diver scallop with braised oxtail and bone marrow; and Dungeness crab salad with house brioche. John Grochau and Ben Jacobsen will be guest sommelier and selmelier for the evening, making this a chance to talk to these incredible artisans about their craft. Dinner is $95/person and will be offered in addition to a pared down version of the regular menu.
- Address: 333 NW 13th, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: call (503)894-8978
- Details: Come enjoy the scenic beauty of the Riverview for Valentine’s day. A special 5 course menu for $50 per person with several selections for each course. All night happy hour in the b
- Address: 29311 SE Stark Street, Troutdale Oregon 97060 Map
- Address: 29311 SE Stark St., Troutdale Oregon 97060 Map
- Reservations: (503)661-3663 or yoshidariverview.com/reservations
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Details: Wine and dine your sweetheart with all of our classic favorites. Treat your valentine to our Filet & Lobster for $46.95. Book your reservation now for Valentine’s Day weekend, February 14th-17th.
- Address: 850 SW Broadway, Portland Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: on our website
Salty’s on the Columbia
- Details: Love is in the air at Salty’s this Valentine’s Day, Treat your sweetheart to a fantastic dinner created uniquely for this romantic occasion at Salty’s on the Columbia. Chef Josh Gibler has created the following fabulous items for you to enjoy a truly sensational evening filled with love, passion, and satisfaction. Seating is limited and reservations are highly recommended.
- Address: 3839 NE Marine Drive, Portland OR. 97211 Map
- Reservations: (503) 288-4444
- Details: Romance Your Sweetheart at Serratto
- New couples, “well-seasoned” duos and everyone in between are welcome to join Serratto for one of the most romantic nights of the year. When it comes to Valentine’s Day, your favorite neighborhood spot knows how to keep things celebratory and intimate: champagne, candlelight, warm service, and of course delicious food. February 14th is approaching! Here’s what we have in store: A Decadent Menu – Chef Tony is keeping in close talks with his purveyors to get the freshest product available for V-Day specials . He confirms that he will indeed have caviar, oysters and lobster for those who are in a seafood frame of mind. The regular dinner menu will also be available, full of freshly prepared pastas, savory game, beef and poultry; and height-of-the-season produce. And don’t forget to save room for something chocolaty. Your table is waiting. Reserve now!
- Address: 2112 NW Kearney St., Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: call (503)221-1195, or go to opentable.com/
- Details: Make your Valentine’s Day special by treating your love to a night at the beautiful Skamania Lodge in the Columbia River Gorge. The Cascade Dining Room is offering a three course prix fixe menu with a glass of wine for $55 per person. Make it a night and book a room, with three special Valentine’s Day packages to choose from. The prix fixe menu is being offered on Saturday, February 9; Thursday, February 14; and Saturday February 16. You can find more information at skamania.com/valentines-
- Address: 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA
- Reservations: (509) 221-7117; skamania.com/valentines-
The Slide Inn
- Details: Three course menu $40 per person, also serving a condensed al la carte menu. Please see our web site for details. Live music in Jade Lounge.
- Address: 2348 SE Ankeny, Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: call (503)236-4997
- Details: Chef Aaron Barnett will be offering a $65 prix fixe menu with optional wine pairings for $40.
- Address: 2039 SE Clinton, Portland Oregon 97202 Map
- Reservations: (503)360-1281
Suki’s Bar & Grill
- Details: The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training is proud to present: 50 First Dates – A Speed-dating event. Thursday, February 14, 2013, Time: 6:30-9:00pm. $30.00 per person (if paid in advance online), $35.00 per person at the door. Admission fee is 100% tax deductible. Drink specials! Prizes! Fun!
- Address: 2401 SW 4th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97201 Map
- Reservations: call , or go to teamintraining.org/oswim
- Details: Valentine’s Dessert Event at Suzette Creperie and Dessert Cafe. An event to make Valentino swoon!
- Pastry chef/owner Jehnee Rains, formally of Chez Panisse, Bluehour, and Clarklewis creates a full bouquet of sweets: Meyer lemon eclairs with huckleberries, Honey-glazed apple and quince tart with creme fraiche and candied almonds, Chocolate souffle cake with port poached cherries, Coffee cardamom creme brulee, Blood orange sorbet with champagne, Green tea and rose petal ice cream sundae with whipped cream and candied pistachios. All of this in addition to our full menu of dessert crepes featuring homemade nutella and ice creams. Of course, our full dinner menu is available too: French onion soup, Caesar salad, crepes bursting with shrimp, prosciutto, smoked salmon, sauteed mushrooms, marsala-soaked figs, Gruyere, goat cheese, and more. (vegan and gluten-free options available) Look out for the bartenders’ sexy Valentino-inspired Blood and Sand, boozy mulled cider, and Italian Diplomat with coffee, chocolate, and Frangelico.
- Address: 3342 SE Belmont St., Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: call (503)546-0892, or go to www.suzettepdx.com
- Details: Open normal hours on Valentine’s day 11:30am-9:30pm. House favorite the Milneburg Jazz band plays from 6:00-9:00pm – no cover. Happy Hour from 4:30-6pm – Nothing says “I love you” like a Happy Hour date on V-Day. Regular menu – no price hikes! Chef John is sure to dream up a dinner special or two to make the night extra tasty
- Address: 28 NE 28th Ave, Portland Oregon 97232 Map
- Reservations: call (503)232-6652, or go to http://www.opentable.com/
Three Degrees Waterfront Bar & Grill
- Details: Three Degrees is creating the ultimate romantic experience – delicious candlelit dinner with an unbeatable view! Our Valentine’s Day menu includes Dungeness Crab Salad with Avocado, Crispy Risotto, Butter Lettuce and Preserved Meyer Lemon; Pepper Crusted Bone-in New York Strip Loin with Blue Cheese Stuffed Crispy Yukons, Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Soubise; Chocolate Hazelnut Pots de Crème with Chantilly and Lemon Cookies.
- Address: 1510 SW Harbor Way, Portland Oregon 97201 Map
- Reservations: call (503)295-6166, or go to ThreeDegreesPortland.com
Thirst Wine Bar & Bistro
- Details: We’ll be serving a four-course prix fixe menu with steak, salmon, scallops and more for $45, with an optional wine pairing for $20. Add a rose and sparkling toast for $10.
- Address: 315 SW Montgomery Suite 340, Portland Oregon 97201 Map
- Reservations: (503)295-2747 or via OpenTable.com
- Details: Chef Matt Christianson will have several Valentine’s specials – romantic, sophisticated, and perfect for two to share. Some offerings include Scallop Ceviche with red jalapeno & tangerine; Dungeness Crab Cakes with butternut & pear; 21 Day Dry Aged Tenderloin; and 90 Day Dry Aged Bone-in Sirloin. In addition to their full a la carte menu, Urban Farmer will have their Valentine’s specials during dinner from February 14th-17th.
- Address: 525 SW Morrison St, 8th Floor, Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: call (503)222-4900
- Details: Besides our normal menu, the chefs at Vindalho will be featuring the following specials: Dhansaak, a Parsi Style Lentil and Vegetable Stew $8, Crab Vadai with Spicy Lime Aioli $10, Tandoor Roasted Wild Steelhead with Pistachio Poriyal, Phal Salad and Coriander Chutney $21, Chocolate Truffle Tart with Crème Chantilly $8.
- Address: 2038 SE Clinton St Portland, OR 97202 Map
- Reservations: (503)467-4550
Wildwood Restaurant and Bar
- Details: Wildwood invites Portland paramours to feast this Valentine’s Day in celebration of our great love affair with the bountiful Pacific Northwest. Wildwood will romance, wine, and dine you with exotic international interpretations of Northwest cuisine from Chef Dustin Clark, and flirtatious parings from our sexy sommelier Savanna Ray. Bubbles will be flowing and aphrodisiacs abound, with an a la carte menu including specialties like Shigoku oysters, scallops, and steak tartare, with BatchPDX truffles to top off a seductive dinner for two. Reservations are recommended.
- Address: 1221 NW 21st Ave, Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: call (503)248-9663
Winderlea Vineyard & Winery
- Details: Join us for a truly unique experience as we celebrate Valentine’s Day in the vineyard on Saturday Feb. 16th. Chef Paul Losch has put together a remarkable menu that will be paired with Winderlea Chardonnay and Pinot noir. We will also be featuring music by Eric John Kaiser. Cost is $95 per person, which is inclusive of food, wine, and service. Reservations are extremely limited, as we can only accommodate twenty lucky diners for this evening on the vineyard. Call us at 503-554-5900 or email email@example.com for more information or to make a reservation.
- Address: 8905 NE Worden Hill Rd, Dundee Oregon 97115 Map
- Reservations: call (503)554-5900
- Details: Love in the air, champagne in your glass, scrumptious food on your plate, it’s Valentine’s Day at Yakuza Lounge. Join us for our Omakase, a special chef’s choice menu. This year Chef David Gaspar de Alba is crafting a romantic menu with each course designed to delight. Seatings are available at 5:30, 6:30, 8, and 9. Prix fixe $65 per person. Optional wine and sake parings available for $35.
- Address: 5411 NE 30th Ave, Portland Oregon 97211
- Reservations: Please contact Kyle for details. 503-450-0893
Local Business Specials:
Farm to Fit
- Details: Valentines dinner delivered to your door. While Farm To Fit is in full swing helping their clients with their New Years Resolution Diets by delivering fresh, delicious, calorie controlled meals, they also have Love on the brain. For Valentine’s Day they are going to throw out the calorie counting and provide a four course meal for two delivered to your door for *75$. Last year they offered it to their clients and it was such a success they want to offer it to the the whole city. Chef Michael Keskin is fired up to break out of the constraint of calorie counting and has created this decadent menu to share. First Course: Dungeness Crab Bisque, Second Course: Carlton Farms Pork Belly w/ Sage White Beans and Apple Brulee, Third Course: Veal Osso Bucco with Toasted Pine Nut Gremolata, Fourth Course: Chocolate Hazelnut Cake w/ German Chocolate Ganache. *Five Dollar delivery charge if you are in the 2 mile radius of Burnside Bridge and a 10 Dollar delivery charge outside the radius.
In Good Taste Cooking School
- Details: Schedule a date night in advance… spend a night together learning to create a delicious meal, so that you can enjoy a quiet night alone on Valentine’s Day. Sign up for our Hands on Date Night- Steak Dinner on February 9. Then you’ll have plenty of time to perfect your kitchen skills to impress your sweetheart. If you’d like to extend the romantic holiday, sign up for our Hands on Country French Supper, to be held February 15….enjoy Coq au Vin, Pots du Creme and elegant wine pairings. For more information and to sign up, visit our website at cookingschoolsofamerica.com/
- Address: 6302 SW Meadows Road, Lake Oswego Oregon 97035 Map
- Reservations: call (503)248-2015
- Nicky USA has a fabulous new line of wild game sausages available to order, with flavors like Elk with Wild Huckleberry and Pinot Noir; Water Buffalo Five Spice; Tuscan Veal with roasted garlic and sundried tomatoes; and Venison & Rabbit with dried cranberries and applewood smoked bacon. Nicky can also work with your restaurant to create a sausage exclusively for your menu. Learn more at http://nickyusa.com/.
- Call to Order: 503.234.GAME
Pacific Pie Co.
- Details: Show your sweetheart how much they mean to you with a Cutie Pie Delivery from Pacific Pie Co. on Valentine’s Day. Pie is WAY sexier than chocolate or flowers, you know! Choose from a whole sweet pie, a bag of savory Bake at Home pies, or a dozen bite-size pies. We will package up your order with festive decorations and a card with your personal message. Free delivery to offices or home addresses within Portland with a minimum order of $25. Orders must be placed by Tuesday, February 12th to ensure delivery on Valentine’s Day.
- And who says you need reservations on Valentine’s Day? With our Low Key Lovers Dinner we do the cooking for you! A complete romantic dinner for two, ready to heat when you’re ready to eat, and just $40. Included:
- - 2 Savory Pies or Vegetarian Pasties of your choice
- - Arugula Salad with wine poached pears and pomegranate vinaigrette
- - Creamy Mushroom Bisque
- - Roasted Winter Vegetables
- - Choice of a 5″ Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie, Chocolate Salted Caramel Tart, or Chocolate Raspberry Ganache Pie
- Available for take-out February 14 – 16. Please place orders at least 24 hours in advance. Call (503) 381-6157 to reserve today!
- Address: 1520 SE 7th Ave. , Portland Oregon 97214 Map
Ruby Jewel Ice Cream
- Details: Sure, roses are nice. A box of chocolates… well, that’s kind of cliché…personal ice cream delivery? Now you’re talking!
- This Valentine’s Day Ruby Jewel is offering a delicious Triple Love Package of sweet treats delivered right to the door of your special someone. Delight your Valentine with two pints of small-batch handmade ice cream (choose from special Valentine’s Day flavors like Chocolate Truffle with Amarena Cherries, Portland Creamery Chevre with Port Reduction or their most popular flavor, Caramel with Salted Dark Chocolate) three ice cream sandwiches dipped in luscious bittersweet chocolate, house-made salted caramel candies and a personalized love note.
- To reserve your Triple Love Package visit a Ruby Jewel Scoops location (NoPo Scoops: 3713 N. Mississippi Ave. or West End Scoops: 428 SW 12th Ave.) or fill out an order form online at rubyjewel.net.
- Details: A perfect Valentine’s Day gift for friends, co-workers, or your children’s classmates are Valentine’s Day card from Saint Cupcake, redeemable in stores for one mini cupcake! Cards come in a 12 pack for $6. Or, send your love something as sweet as they are; the “love pack” features 6 full size cupcakes with Valentine’s sprinkles and sugar paste hearts for $25.50. A perfect gift for your love muffin! View the whole Saint Cupcake collection online where you can also ship sweet treats nationwide.
- Address: 1138 SW Morrison St. , Portland Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: call (503)997-3674
Salt & Straw
- For those looking for something beyond the traditional box of chocolates for that special someone this Valentine’s Day, Salt & Straw is offering five chocolate inspired ice creams that can be enjoyed as individual scoops, in pints to go, or all together in a flight. Salt & Straw collaborated with SahagunChocolates, XocolatldeDavid, MissionaryChocolates, AlmaChocolate and WoodblockChocolate to create creative flavors that show off each chocolatiers unique chocolate making styles, techniques and ingredients. Be sure to pick up a pint to snuggle up at home with your lover or body pillow this Valentine’s Day.
- Call to order: Address: 2035 NE Alberta St. Portland 503-208-3867 Map and 838 NW 23rd Ave, Portland 971-271-8168 Map
St. Honore Boulangerie
- Details: No one does love better than the French. This Valentine’s Day, show that special someone, family member, or friend you care by appealing to their sweet tooth through French pastries and cookies from St. Honoré Boulangerie. St. Honoré continues their tradition of bringing old world French delicacies to Portland with handmade treats featuring the finest ingredients. In addition to a wide selection of delicious love themed pastries including the Puit d’Amor and the Saint Valentin, St. Honoré has created new Sablé Damier cookies available in festive gift boxes.
- Address: 2335 NW Thurman St., Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: call (503)445-4342
Tails & Trotters
- Details: The cases are fully stocked and delicious soups and sandwiches are now on the menu daily at the new Tails & Trotters shop! Stop by for lunch and for some hazelnut finished pork to cook a romantic dinner at home this Valentine’s Day.
- Address: 525 Northeast 24th Ave, Portland Oregon 97232 Map
- Reservations: call (503)477-8682
Two Tarts Bakery
- Details: Let’s do it. Let’s get this heart-shaped, luv-n-stuff holiday rolling. Let’s wrap it up with a tasty hot beverage and call it a day. The 900 heart-shaped cookie cutters we own are dusted off and ready for action. Let’s put ‘em to work! Our neighbors at Smith Teamaker and Sterling Coffee Roasters are helping to spread the love (and fuel our cookie baking.) Give your sweetie a box of heart-shaped goodness and a steaming cup of high-test love.The Sweet Tea – One dozen assorted heart-shaped Two Tarts cookies, plus a lovely assortment of five tea sachets from Smith Teamaker$14 (plus shipping ).The Cup’a Cup’a Burning Love – One dozen assorted heart-shaped Two Tarts cookies, plus 500 grams of whole bean java from Sterling Coffee Roasters$24 (plus shipping).To ensure we’ve got enough heart-shaped goodness to go around, please place your order by Saturday, February 9th.Local delivery is available for a small fee. To order, call the shop at 503.312.9522 or email Emily.