This is it, my roundup of Portland restaurant Valentine’s Day events for 2014! So big it gave me a backache! I will update the list daily, so check back if you are still looking for ideas. Additions? Changes? “Click here. Specials from stores/bakeries are at the bottom of this list.
2/14 add Urban Fondue. 2/13 add Maurice. 2/5 Add Din Din Supper Club, Autentica, Mextiza, Old Salt. 2/3 add Songbird, Timberline Lodge. 1/30 – added Branch Whiskey Bar, Cerulean Skies Wine Bar. 1/29 – additions: Gruner
Details: Love is in the air at 23Hoyt. Our special menu includes dishes such as Applewood-Smoked Quail, Painted Hills Beef, Roasted Diver Scallops, and Saffron Risotto. The cost will be $45 a person.
- Address: 23 Hoyt Street, Portland OR. 97209 Map
- Reservations: (503)445-7400
Details: Make your Reservations Today for our Five course Valentines Day Dinner! Chef Adam goes ‘All Out” on this special night, with offerings like Lobster Acadian and Chicken Fried Pork Belly Confit! The Price is $75 per person, and there are always lots of choices for each course! Check Out the Menu here.
- Address: 1303 NE Fremont St., Portland Oregon 97212 Map
- Reservations: (503)249-5001
Details: San Valentino is upon us…
a Cena will be celebrating on February 13, 14 and 15. We’ll be preparing some special menu items along with a lot of our favorite dishes. Oysters, Scallops, Veal Chop.
- Address: 7742 SE 13th Ave, Portland Oregon 97202 Map
- Reservations: (503)206-3291
Altitude at the Resort at the Mountain
Details: Romance will be in the air on this most special occasion. Savor at least the dining portion of your mountain celebration at Altitude. A thoughtfully-designed five-course prix fixe dinner menu (including flute of Champagne) has been created for the evening – starting from $39 per person. Tax and gratuity are additional.
- Address: 68010 East Fairway Avenue, Welches (Mt. Hood), OR 97067 Map
- Reservations: (503)622-2214
Details: Join Andina for Dia de los Enamorados this Valentine’s Day for a Peruvian celebration of food, music, and wine! From 5-10:30 pm on February 14th, indulge in a sumptuous 3-course prix fixe menu that includes a half bottle of premium Champagne, sparkling or red wine. Live musical entertainment will by Portland musicians Danny Romero and the Toshi Onizuka Trio. Our 3-course dinner starts at $90.
- Address: 1314 NW Glisan St. , Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: call (503)228-9535
Details: Looking for a romantic place to take your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Autentica has created a special menu to reflect this day of passion and would like to share it with you and your loved one. Our traditional Mexican cuisine will give you just the right amount of heat to spice up your evening and create an unforgettable experience. Call us now to make your reservations. Price: $35 – $45 per person
- Address: 5507 NE 30th Ave, Portland 97211 Map
- Reservations: (503)287-7555
Details: Enjoy a romantic Valentine’s at Aviary this year. Combining classic French technique with exotic Eastern flavors, the special four-course menu designed by Aviary’s trio of chefs will feature delicious specialties such as Tasmanian sea trout with blood orange, roast lamb leg served with zucchini tart and spiced apricots, and more. For dessert, Aviary will offer a rich chocolate torte with quince sorbet alongside crème fraîche cheesecake withblood oranges and matcha shortbread. Reservations for the romantic four-course dinner are $65 per person with optional $25 wine pairings.
- Address: 1733 NE Alberta, Portland Oregon 97211 Map
- Reservations: call (503)287-2400
Details: we will be celebrating Valentine’s Day with a special 5 course meal with 5 wine pairings. There will be two seatings at 6pm and 8:45pm. $125 per person for the meal and wine pairing. Valentine’s Vegetarian Dinner Tuesday, February 12 we will be having a special Valentine’s Vegetarian Dinner. The cost will be $145 per person for the meal and wine pairing.
- Address: 5425 NE 30th Avenue Portland, Oregon 97211 Map
- Reservations: (503)841-6968
The Bent Brick
Details: The Northwest restaurant will be serving the full menu as well as a special couple’s four course pre-fixe menu at $80 for two that will run Thursday, February 13th through Sunday, February 16th. The menu features seasonal dishes such as Oregon black truffle, Carolina rice grits, Oregon black cod, and chocolate pudding cake
- Address: 1639 NW Marshall, Portland Oregon
- Reservations: The Bent Brick online or call (503)688-1655
Details: Enjoy a cozy, romantic dinner in one of Portland’s classic restaurants this Valentine’s Day. Besaw’s will be serving the daily dinner menu as well as a number of mouth-watering specials, including fresh oysters on the half shell with a blood orange gastrique, and dungeness crab cannelloni. We will also be featuring a couple of signature Valentine’s Day cocktails.
- Address: 2301 NW Savier St. , Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: call (503)228-2619
Details: Special 3-course menu with selections such as Wild Black Bass, Roasted Rabbit Loin, and Pave of Beef Tenderloin. $75 per person. See all the selections here!
- Address: 250 NW 13th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: call (503)226-3394 or go to bluehouronline.com
Details: Start off February 14th with a breakfast, brunch or lunch with special Valentine’s Day drinks and treats. Specialty cocktails including strawberry hibiscus mimosas are available all weekend long. On February 13th and 14th stop in to pick up Valentine’s Day sweet for those you cherish at home, school or the office, such as bags of mini-cookies or Block’s signature chocolate pudding for two.
- Address: 2032 SE Clinton Street, Portland 97202 Map
- Reservations: (503)234-5689.
Branch Whiskey Bar
Details: Valentine’s Day Sucks! Come celebrate the worst holiday of the year with lobster pot pie, tenderloin, whiskey, champagne and caviar at Branch. Reservations available for 5pm, 7pm and 10pm.
- Address: 2926 NE Alberta ST, Portland Oregon 97211 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)688-3002
Details: We’ll be serving our exclusive Valentine’s Day menu with entree specials like Petite Filet Oscar, Grilled Salmon Filet, Cold Water Lobster Mac & Cheese, and Citrus Seared Pacific Ahi Tuna. You can see the menu here!
- Address: 1338 NW Hoyt Street, Portland 97209 Map
- Reservations: (503)943-5995
Details: Three seatings – at five, seven, and nine. Special ala carte items for the dinner service. Call the restaurant if you have any questions regarding the menu.
- Address: 1987 NW Kearney, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Call (503)295-6487, or go to http://opentable
Details: Whisper to your lover . . . Je t’aime (zhuh tem) French for I love you. The Camellia Lounge presents, French Twist X3. Mitzi Zilka, David Boicourt and Carol Rossio are French Twist X3 a new band of seasoned vocalists bringing to the stage a night of Retro French Pop and Romantic Love Songs tied up in a jazzy bow. Join us at the Camellia Lounge for an evening of romance, and enchantment.
- Address: 510 NW 11th Ave., Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: (503)221-2130
Cerulean Wine Bar
Details: Stop by for Valentine’s Day specials! Two for one wine flights and chocolates. Our menu of small plates (salads, meatballs, thai chicken) are always available if you want more than just wine tasting. Perfect date night in our candle-lit space shared with White Space gallery in a 100-year old building with exposed brick and original high wood ceilings. Love is in the air!
- Address: 1439 NW Marshall St., Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)705-9840
Details: Three-course pri fixe dinner featuring various appetizers, Rack of Pork, New York Strip Steak, or Sauteed Oregon Petrale Sole entrees plus a duo of luscious desserts. Valentine-themed cocktail list, intimate setting in Lake Oswego. $48-53 each for food. View the menu here.
- Address: 455 2nd St., Lake Oswego Oregon 97034 Map
- Reservations: call (503)636-2667
Details: We’ll be celebrating Valentine’s Day with a delicious 4-course prix-fixe meal for $70 per person. The choices include Quinault Steelhead, Ember Roasted Pork Porterhouse and Fire Grilled New York Strip! Join us for seasonal, inventive cuisine!
- Address: 1001 SE Water Avenue, Portland 97214 Map
- Reservations: (503)235-2294
Details: Valentine’s Day aphrodisiac dinner – a meal that will pay you back! Here at Cocotte, we want to make sure your Valentines Day will be an amorous one. So chef/owner Kat LeSueur will be creating a sumptuous, 6-course meal around the best aphrodisiacs the culinary world has to offer: Mussels, oysters, lamb, chocolate, chilies and avocado will all make appearances on the 6-course tasting menu for $75.
- Address: 2930 Northeast Killingsworth Street, Portland 97211 Map
- Reservations: (503)227-2669
Coppia Restaurant & Wine Bar
Details: Coppia, which means “Couple,” or “Pair,” specializes in wine and food pairing, and focuses on the cuisine of Piedmont, Italy. We will have a special 4-Course Valentine’s menu, which includes a welcome glass of Prosecco, for $60 per person. Optional wine pairings will be $23. Confirmation with credit card required.
- Address: 417 N.W. 10th Ave, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: call (503)295-9536, or go to coppiaportland.com/reservations
The Country Cat
It wouldn’t be a holiday without some delicious items from The Country Cat. We are celebrating the loveliest of holidays with the following menu items for dinner: Oysters on the half shell; Prime Rib with Truffles; And to round out the meal, Banana Split for Two! We will also be open for brunch.
- Address: 7937 Southeast Stark St., Portland Oregon 97215 Map
- Reservations: call (503)408-1414
Details: Take in one of the best views of Portland from sky-high Departure this Valentine’s Day. Chef Gregory Gourdet has prepared a five-course meal with a selection of Departure classics and eight dishes created just for this special night, including a decadent and sweet dessert duo. The Valentine’s Day menu at Departure is $69 a person and will be served alongside the bar menu available all night.
- Address: 525 SW Morrison St, 15th Floor, Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: call (503)802-5370
Details: din din is going Alsace for Valentine’s! This is the first Valentine’s dinner in the new space, but the fifth annual sexy Valentine’s din din!
Friday and Saturday, February 14th & 15th – Mussels, foie gras, and liquor-laden sauces…. 7:30pm, 9 courses with wine & spirits pairings. $100 plus gratuity. Thursday, February 13th – An easygoing evening with a few less stars in the eyes…Singles, come solo or bring your wing ladies/boys; couples and friends come to mingle…. 7:30pm, 3 courses with Alsatia
- Address: 920 NE Glisan St, Portland Oregon 97232 Map
- Reservations: Call (971)541-1350
Details: Join us for Valentine’s Day brunch or dinner! Equinox offers fresh, hand made seasonal cuisine in a relaxed and unassuming atmosphere. We will feature menus specifically designed for lovers!
- Address: 830 North Shaver, Portland 97227 Map
- Reservations: (503)460-3333 or through Open Table
Fleur De Lis Bakery & Cafe
Details: Saturday February 15, 2014, we welcome Doug Smith and Mark Hansoto our ‘Big Sound Music Series’, Doug Smith and Mark Hanson. These 2 Grammy award-winning guitarists and finger picking champions bring their guitar greatness to our Café. Mark your calendars for this Valentine weekend event. A special evening menu of appetizers, salads, entrees, desserts, wines and beers will be available.
The Cafe doors open at 5:30; music starts at 7:30. Tickets for the music performance only are $20.00.
- Address: 3930 NE Hancock, Portland Oregon 97212 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)459-4887
Details: Food has always been used to woo. While oysters, chocolate, figs, and vanilla beans are some of the obvious, traditional aphrodisiacs, others may surprise you. This Valentine’s Day Gruner celebrates Portland lovers with a sensual feast. Chefs Chris Israel and Jake Sheffield have created a menu meant to stimulate all kinds of appetites. The $65 prix fixe menu will be offered alongside an optional $35 wine flight. Gruner’s bar will showcase options for singles, doubles, threesomes, or groups – No reservation required.
- Address: 527 Southwest 12th Avenue Portland, OR 97205 Map
- Reservations: (503)241-7163
Hall Street Grill (Beaverton)
Details: Share a romantic evening with your sweetheart at Hall Street. Now is the perfect time to make reservations for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day! We’ll be offering Chef Travis Dickinson’s three-course prix-fixe menu in addition to our regular menu.
- Address: 3773 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton Oregon 97005 Map
- Reservations: call (503)641-6161
Details: Join us for the 6th year of Dinner and a Movie at the Heathman Restaurant & Bar. This year we are featuring an unforgettable 5-course tasting menu created by Executive Chef Michael Stanton.
- Address: 1001 SW Broadway, Portland, Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: (503)790-7752.
Details: Celebrate February 14th in style with Imperial’s specially designed Valentine’s Day menu. Specials include grilled foie gras and pineapple in a brown sugar and rum glaze, and lamb tartare dressed in crispy sunchokes and mint. For dessert, indulge in a tasting of chocolate confections including: salty caramel ice cream bon bons, red velvet sweetheart cake, bourbon soaked cherries and more. Treat your date to Imperial’s new cocktail, St. Valentine’s Sbagliato- a honeyed chamomile Plymouth gin concoction designed by bar manager Brandon Wise
- Address: 410 SW Broadway, Portland Oregon
- Reservations: call (503)228-7222
Irving Street Kitchen
Details: Under Cupid’s spell? Nothing says I Love You like Butterscotch pudding. Join us for Valentine’s Day dinner with the one you love!
- Address: 701 NW 13th Ave, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: (503)343-9440 or online
Details: Echo Us performs their acoustic blend of World / Folk / Classical fusion, opening for The Mel Brown Septet. Echo Us is an Independent Music Award-Winning (Best Eclectic) duo of concert harp and voice / guitar.
- Address: 221 NW 10th, Portland Oregon 97209 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)295-6542, or go to jimmymaks.com/calendar
Jo Bar & Rotisserie
Details: This Valentine’s Day, Chef Elmer Santos will be creating a special dinner menu featuring some of your favorite Jo Bar food, as well as special entrees to celebrate love. Valentine’s Day is also the perfect time to explore our select wine list, including our top-notch Oregon Pinot Noirs.
- Address: 715 NW 23rd Avenue, Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: call (503)222-0048
Kells Irish Restaurant and Pub
Details: Skip the romance and chocolate this Valentine’s Day and celebrate with ghost stories and beer! BeerQuest’s Haunted Valentine Ghost Tour will take you on a journey back in time to meet the real ghosts that have haunted Portland for decades. This guided tour includes fascinating historical stories, 7 beer samples and a dessert. In addition to meeting the ghosts of Old Town, guests will explore Portland’s lawless past when the city was filled with shanghaiing, brothels, drug dens, speakeasies, corrupt police and more. You will learn about the common practice of kidnapping sailors, known as shanghaiing, and the notorious Shanghai Tunnels, one of America’s most haunted places. The tour starts at 8PM and lasts 2.5 hours. All guests must be 21+.
- Address:112 SW 2nd Ave, Portland OR 97204 Map
- Reservations: Tickets are $45 and must be purchased in advance. Save $3 per person when you book before Jan 28. Book today at beerquestpdx.com.
Details: Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner this Valentine’s Day, Kerns Kitchen will be serving simple and fresh, full flavored Italian dishes. As a special valentine to their customers, the restaurant has partnered with neighbors Missionary Chocolates and Happy Cup Roasters to treat guests to a gift bag containing specialty truffles and 1/4 lb specialty roast coffee beans. Reservations are suggested for Valentine’s Day at Kerns Kitchen.
- Address: 2935 NE Glisan Street, Portland 97232 Map
- Reservations: Please call (503)477-7779
Details: Last year, we were voted best date restaurant by the Columbian’ Reader’s Choice poll. This Valentine’s Day, come in and experience why! We’ll be posting our special menu for the evening next week. Reservations always sell out in advance so be sure to make yours early!
- Address: 2520 Columbia House Blvd, Suite 108, Vancouver Washington 98661 Map
- Reservations: (360)828-7911
Details: Enjoy the rich flavors of French-Arabesque twists on modern Middle Eastern fare this Valentine’s Day at Levant. Open from 5-10pm, Levant will serve the full, à la carte menu in addition to a special four-course prix fixe dinner for $55 a person or with an optional wine pairing for an additional $25 a person.
- Address: 2448 East Burnside, Portland 97214 Map
- Reservations: (503)954-2322
Le Pigeon and Little Bird
Details: Treat your date to a special night out with a elegant flair at Little Bird. The French bistro inspired restaurant will be serving the inventive yet comforting dishes Little Bird is known for and will feature a Valentine’s Day Pink Champagne Cocktail ($14), a sparkling rosé with a Peychaud bitters-soaked sugar cube and grapefruit peel garnish. Little Bird is open this Valentine’s Day from 11:30am – 12am.
- Address: Le Pigeon: 738 E Burnside St, Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Address: Little Bird: 219 SW 6th Ave., Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: Le Pigeon: (503) 546 – 8796 ; Little Bird: 503-688 – 5952
Life of Pie
Details: Make your night memorable with a delicious meal at Life of Pie. On Valentine’s Day, Life of Pie pizzeria will serve a special menu for two with personalized arancini and kale salads, two wood-fired Margherita pizzas and your choice of either a bottle of sparkling wine or sparkling cider for $30 a couple.
- Address: 3632 North Williams Ave, Portland 97227 Map
- Reservations: (503)719-7321
Details: Lincoln is a great place to celebrate! We are now taking reservations for our Valentine’s dinner on Friday, February 14th. That’s right, it falls on a Friday this year so it is sure to fill up fast. We are offering a 3-course menu for $65 per person, excluding drinks and gratuity. See more information here!
- Address: 3808 N Williams, Portland Oregon 97227 Map
- Reservations: 503-288-6200 or click here
We are accepting reservations for seating this weekend-starting at 4pm to 10pm: Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Our menu will be dessert focused…fruit & cream to tease and a beautifully decadent chocolate tryst to finish. Nutty truffles to take away too! Pre-Dinner, Dessert 4 Dinner or Après- Dinner $32.00 per person, with bubbles $48.00. We are accepting credit cards to hold your place in one of our sweet petit banquettes! *Our counter will be available for walk-in’s & stocked w/sweet treats
- Address: 921 SW Oak Street, Portland Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)224-9921
Details: Treat your sweetheart to an intimate, candle-lit Valentines Day dinner in a cozy setting of stone fireplaces, stained glass & hardwood floors. Exclusive to February 14th, Meriwether’s will offer a 4-course prix-fixe menu ~ with various selections within each course. We’ll be serving a 4-course Valentine’s dinner with multiple choices for each course for $75. Price excludes beverages and a 20% service gratuity.
- Address: 2601 NW Vaughn St., Portland OR 97210 Map
- Reservations: (503)228-1250
Details: Looking for a romantic place to take your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Mextiza has created a special menu to reflect this day of passion and would like to share it with you and your loved one. Our traditional Mexican cuisine will give you just the right amount of heat to spice up your evening and create an unforgettable experience. Call us now to make your reservations. Price: $35 – $45 per person
- Address: 2103 North Killingsworth, Portland 97217 Map
- Reservations: (503)289-3709
Details: Save a plane ticket to Italy! Bring your loved one to Mucca Osteria and enjoy an authentic Italian experience! Join us on Valentine’s Day evening for a special celebration. We will be offering a 4 course menu with options along with an amuse-bouche for $65. See the menu here.
- Address: 1022 SW Morrison St., Portland Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: call (503)227-5521, or go to opentable.com/
Details: Ned Ludd provides a one-of-a-kind rustic dining experience for you and your loved one this Valentine’s day. With care and a culinary focus on the bounty of Oregon and the greater Northwest region, Ned Ludd will fire the wood fired oven for an aphrodisiac inspired à la carte menu or a prix fixe Valentine’s menu with an optional wine pairing. Reservations for two are $110 for dinner only and $160 for dinner and wine.
- Address: 3925 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland 97212 Map
- Reservations: (503)288-6900
Details: This Valentine’s Day, Nostrana’s Executive Chef/Owner Cathy Whims will offer a variety of romantic, seasonal dishes for sweethearts to share in addition to Nostrana’s iconic a la carte menu, providing a delicious and affordable option for those looking for a special place to spend with their special someone.
- Address: 1401 SE Morrison, Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: (503)234-2427
Details: Share a romantic evening with your valentine at ¡Oba! Restaurante.Now is the perfect time to make reservations for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day! A tasting menu and the regular dinner menu will be available.
- Address: 555 NW 12th Ave, portland Oregon 97229 Map
- Reservations: call (503)228-6161, or go to obarestaurant.com
Details: What better way to celebrate your love than a romantic dinner for two at old salt. Guaranteed to please both halves of the whole, we are offering up a couples tasting menu of four sensational courses, including a duo of desserts. Our featured hearth roasted dry aged beef strip loin is more tender and flavorful than any steak in the city. Sea scallops with winter citrus will certainly brighten the evening. The goods just keep coming with ricotta gnocchi with stinging nettles, dungeness crab, lamb tartare, fresh local oysters, and the absolute best of what our farms and foragers have to offer. Dinner is $65 per person with an optional $30 wine pairing. Looking forward to serving you and your love. Larger parties also welcome.
- Address: 5027 Northeast 42nd Ave, Portland 97218 Map
- Reservations: (971)255-0167 or email Kyle@oldsaltpdx.com
Details: OP Northwest and Southeast also both make a lovely setting for a V-Day dinner for singles, pairs, or groups, and both locations will have special Valentine’s Day menus for the occasion in addition to their al a carte. Reservations are recommended.
- NW Address: 1632 NW Thurman St. Portland, Portland Oregon
- SE Address: SE: 107 SE Washington St. Portland, OR 97214 Map
- Reservations: call (503)894-8136
Oso Market + Bar
Details: For an intimate night out, Oso Market + Bar is teaming up with Chef Abby Fammartino of Abby’s Table for a romantic dinner with Kumamoto oysters on the half shell with remolde, peppercorn crusted Painted Hill beef tenderloin with wild mushroom reduction, and coconut crème bruleé. The dinner menu is also available 100% gluten, soy, and dairy free. Reservations pre-sold only for $48 plus gratuity and a wine pairing for $65 plus gratuity.
- Address:726 SE Grand Avenue, Portland 97214 Map
- Reservations: to purchase and RSVP please visit the Oso Market Shop.
Details: Ox is accepting all size reservations on Valentine’s Day.
We will offer a $75.00 prix fixe 3-course menu with $40.00 optional wine pairing. The menu will include a glass of bubbles, amuse-bouche, a choice of 2 appetizers, a choice of 3 entrees (including a vegetarian option), and a choice of 2 desserts . All entrees will come with 3 sides to share with your sweetheart.
- Address: 2225 NE MLK Jr. Blvd, Portland Oregon 97212 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)284-3366
Details: Flowers? So expected. Box of chocolates? Puh-lease. Nothing warms the tummy and the heart during the chilly winter months like the gift of pie. For Valentine’s Day, Pacific Pie is offering pie cards that allow you to give the gift of pie your way, any day. Select one of eight beautiful and creative pie coupons and your sweetheart can redeem it at either Pacific Pie location for a slice of sweet pie.
February’s menu will include lots of chocolatey goodness, including Chocolate Raspberry Ganache, Chocolate Cream, Chocolate Bourbon Hazelnut, and Chocolate Truffle Tarts with Candied Oranges.
- Address: 1520 SE 7th Ave, Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)381-6157
Papa Haydn – Eastside
Details: Treat your valentine to a delicious dinner at Papa Haydn’s eastside location. We will be preparing a menu to delight your senses. We have an extensive wine list with champagnes, white wines and red wines that will pair perfectly with your meal. And then there’s our award winning dessert menu to end your meal.
- Address: 5829 SE Milwaukie Avenue, Portland Oregon 97202 Map
- Reservations: call (503) 222-0048
Papa Haydn – Westside
Details: This Valentine’s Day, bring your loved one to Papa Haydn’s westside location for a romantic meal. Our chef is preparing an especially delightful menu for the evening. We have a beautiful wine list, with an extensive selection of Oregon Pinot Noirs, designed to pair perfectly with your meal.
- Address: 701 NW 23rd Avenue, Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: call call (503) 228-7317
Details: You can’t get more romantic than spending Valentine’s Day with us. In fact, make it the whole weekend. We will be offering our full regular menu as well as exciting specials from Executive Chef John Eisenhart. See the menu here.
- Address: 627 SW Washington Street, Portland Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: call (503)228-1515, or go to pazzo.com
Pix Patisserie/Bar Vivant
Details: Bonjour Tout le Monde, what is Pix up to for Valentine’s Day (besides making chocolate!)? We’re giving away diamonds! But that’s not all. We have created some extra special desserts, heart-shaped macarons, and some very boozy chocolates just for your special someone. For details visit our website at http://pixpatisserie
- Address: 2225 East Burnside Street, Portland 97214 Map
- Phone: (971)271-7166
Portland City Grill
Details: Valentine’s Dinner & Concert February 14th at 7pm. A 4-Course Dinner with Wine Pairing in our Private Dining Room, followed by a romantic concert by Violinist Aaron Meyer. $125 per person, which includes gratuity and 2 1/2 hour parking validation… not to mention the best view in Portland!
- Address: 111 SW 5th Ave, 30th floor, Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: (503)525-5260
Project Grace .
Details: New Italian pop-up, Project Grace, will be serving a five-course menu at Trinket both Thursday, February 13th and Friday, February 14th. Italian dishes will be featured such as Pesce Crudo with local albacore, citrus, fennel and Capezzana olive oil, grilled lettuce hearts, black pepper cavatelli with Manila clams, pork belly and pangattato, “Terra e Mare” with pan seared strip steak, dungeness crab zabaglione, and spinach crushed fingerlings, and Woodblock chocolate polenta cake with blood orange, and caramelized white chocolate. Seatings for Project Grace’s five-course dinner are from 6-10pm and are $45 a person.
- Address: being held at Trinket – 2035 SE Cesar E. Chavez Blvd, Portland 97214
- Reservations: please call (503)805-1345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
Details: Make sure to reserve a special table for that special someone on Valentine’s Day. We will be offering both our regular menu and special dishes from the chef. Join us!
- Address: 1910 Southwest River Drive, Portland 97201 Map
- Reservations: (503)222-7300 or Open Table.com
Raven & Rose
Details: Enjoy a 4-course pre-fixe meal in the dining room. The upstairs Rookery will also be open (no reservations) with an a la carte menu.
- Address: 1131 SW Broadway, Portland 97201 Map
- Reservations: or OpenTable.com
Remedy Wine Bar
Details: Stop by Remedy Wine Bar for a comfortable and intimate night out on February 14th. Remedy will be serving the full menu in addition to Coq au Vin for Valentine’s Plat du Jour. Special dishes include oysters on the half shell with Champagne mignonette and chocolate pain perdue with banana mousse and caramel with recommended wine pairings.
- Address: 733 Northwest Everett Street, Portland 97209 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)222-1449 for more information.
Details: Portland’s own steakhouse makes romance easy! We will be offering specials in addition to our award-winning menu and in-house 28 day dry aged beef! Say yes to love all weekend long!
- Address: 2165 West Burnside Street, Portland 97210 Map
- Reservations: (503)223-1513
- Address: 14021 NE Glisan Street, Portland 97230 Map
- Reservations: (503)255-0750
Details: Please join us for a delectable 5 course dinner for only $50. Choose from your choice of starters, soups, salads entrees and desserts to make your perfect Valentine’s Day meal. Plus, a complementary glass of sparkling wine and a rose for the ladies. Throw in a signature cocktail, or a bottle of wine from our Wine Spectator Award winning list, and watch the memories form!!
- Address: 29311 SE Stark St., Troutdale Oregon 97060 Map
- Reservations: (503)661-3663 or yoshidariverview.com/reservations
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Details: Heath things up this Valentine’s weekend with some sizzling memories served on a 500 degree plate. We promise to make the evening extra-special for your special someone. Book your reservation now for Valentine’s Day weekend, February 13th-16th.
- Address: 850 SW Broadway, Portland Oregon 97205 Map
- Reservations: on our website
Salty’s on the Columbia
Details: You’ll love Salty’s Valentine’s Weekend romance. Treat your sweetheart to a fantastic dinner created uniquely for this romantic occasion at Salty’s on the Columbia. We have created this fabulous menu for you to enjoy a truly sensational evening filled with love, passion, and satisfaction.
- Address: 3839 NE Marine Drive, Portland OR. 97211 Map
- Reservations: (503) 288-4444
SE Wine Collective
Details: SE Wine Collective offers multiple opportunities to celebrate the holiday of love. Those in an amorous frame of mind can cozy up in the Collective’s Tasting Bar for a classic Valentine’s special of wine and food for two whenever the mood strikes them Wednesday, February 12th through Sunday, February 16th. Lots more information here!
- Address: 3425 Southeast 35th Place, Portland 97214 Map
- Reservations: Please call 503-402-8692 for more information
Details: It’s love your way at Skamania Lodge. Celebrate the month of romance and Valentine’s Day with a wonderful selection of overnight packages, spa treatment specials, delicious dining options and romantic events! Dinner is $34.95 per person.
- Address: 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA Map
- Reservations: (509) 221-7117 or skamania.com/valentines-
The Slide Inn
Details: Saint Valentines Il Giorno de Amore. We’ll be showcasing a 3-course menu for $40 per person with choices like Grilled Salmon served over arugula risotto, wilted greens, and grapefruit salsa. The three course menu is $40 per person, also serving a condensed al la carte menu. See the menu here. Live music in Jade Lounge.
- Address: 2348 SE Ankeny, Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: call (503)236-4997
Details: The stylish, “inauthentic Asian” eatery will serve eclectic, yet refined dishes for a prix fixe four-course at $50 per person with an optional beverage pairing for an additional $30 per person. In addition to the prix fixe menu, an abbreviated menu of Smallwares favorites will be offered.
- Address: 4605 Northeast Fremont Street, Portland 97213 Map
- Reservations: For reservations please call 971-229-0995.
Details: Songbird, a small, intimate restaurant tucked away in Mt. Tabor, is the perfect spot for any couple on Valentine’s Day! Featuring an elegant, three-course meal with local foods and specialty dishes including cauliflower timbale with shaved asparagus and citrus salad, whole roasted rock fish for two with a table salad, pickles and condiments. Finally, the meal concludes with a tasty rhubarb shortcake and whipped creme.
- Address: 6839 SE Belmont Portland, OR 97215 Map
- Reservations: (503)477-6735
Details: Head to St. Honore’s SE Division location this Valentine’s Day for dinner, romantic dessert offerings, and two glasses of Jean Louis Denois Cremant de Loire for $19.95 in addition to live music on February 13th and February 14th. The dessert special is available February 12-16th from 4 to 10 pm. Musicians from Hot Club of Hawthorne will play French-style gypsy jazz from 6 to 9 pm on February 13th and Nancy Curtin’s duo will play Brazilian jazz and bossa nova, accompanied by Emmy-award winning composer Vince Frates on piano on February 14th from 6-9pm. Those looking to pick up sweets and treats will find a wide selection of popular love themed pastries, each available in festive wrapping. For ordering information and store locations visit please visit www.sainthonorebakery.com.
- Address: 3333 SE Division Street, Portland 97202 Map
- Address: 2335 Northwest Thurman Street, Portland 97210 Map
- Address: 315 1st Street Suite #103, Lake Oswego, 97034 Map
- Reservations: N/A
Details: Treat your Valentine to French crêpes and live music. Swoon to swing with local band Three For Silver. Prix Fixe dinner $35 per person including a pair of appetizers, a pair of savory crepes, garden lettuce salad, and candies and truffles – you can view the menu here!
- Address: 3342 SE Belmont St., Portland Oregon 97214 Map
- Reservations: call (503)546-0892
Details: Open for lunch, dinner and happy hour on V-Day. No fixed menus or price hikes! Chef Anh will be cookin’ up some extra delicious dinner specials in addition to our regular menu. Come in and feel the love! Reservations are a good idea
- Address: 28 Northeast 28th Ave, Portland 97232 Map
- Reservations: (503)232-6553 or go to OpenTable
Details: We will be offering a four-course dinner for two with a glass of champagne for each love bird for $60. Our regular dinner menu will also be available.
- Address: 1510 SW Harbor Way, Portland 97201 Map
- Reservations: (503)295-6166 or OpenTable.com
Details: Enjoy the moonlight on Mt Hood with our Full Moon Valentine’s Snowshoe Package, sparkling brunch and a 5-course dinner in the Cascade Dining Room.
- Map: 27500 E Timberline Rd, Government Camp Oregon 97028 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)272-3104
Turnip the Heat Cooking School
Details: Looking for something a little different for Valentine’s Day? Come learn something new and enjoy a great meal! Romantic French Inspired Menu – Celebrate Valentine’s Day in culinary style. On a date, with friends, or independently join us for a three-course meal inspired by the French seaside. Fresh, unique salads, hearty fish stew, and decadent dessert will help us celebrate the day of love (of food!!). This is an evening class for adults.
Who: Adults (10 spots available). When: Friday, February 14th, 6:30-9:00. Cost: $35 Payment can be made via paypal or check.
- Address: 1640 SE 3rd Ave. (3rd and SE Clay), Portland Oregon 97212 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)317-2287
Details: For Valentine’s Day 2014 Urban Farmer will be offering their full dinner menu in addition to specials for two such as oysters with Champagne mignonette and steamed butterfish for $30. A five-course tasting “Farmerdisiac” menu will also be offered at $70 per person from Friday the 14th through Saturday the 15th. The “Farmerdisiac” offers decadent, seasonal dishes such 21 day dry aged New York steak with foraged mushroom risotto.
- Address: 525 SW Morrison St, 8th Floor, Portland Oregon 97204 Map
- Reservations: call (503)222-4900
We are hosting a Valentine Dinner tonight ! 3 COURSE MEAL – $31.95 per person, minimum of two people. The menu: CHEESE FONDUE –
Baja Cheddar Fondue smoked cheddar with salsa and chalula served with Pretzel bread, ENTREE FONDUE – Chipotle Marinated Shrimp, Beef, Chicken cooked in beef broth with Franks hot sauce and cajun seasoning, and DESSERT FONDUE – Mexican Chocolate Fondue with toasted almonds
- Address: 2114 NW Glisan Street, Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: Call (503)242-1400, or go to http://www.opentable.com/urban-fondue-reservations-portland?rtype=ism&restref=21916
Details: $40 gets you a shared salad, a shared 8 inch pizza, dessert and a bottle of cava!
- Address: 2013 NE Alberta, Portland Oregon 97211 Map
- Reservations: N/A
Wildwood Restaurant and Bar
Details: Join Wildwood for a romantic and elegant meal featuring dishes such as gnocchi with smoked trout, Meyer lemon and hazelnuts and pomegranate marinated lamb with green curry collard greens and pickled fresno. Open for lunch from 11:30-2pm and dinner 5-10pm, Reservations are required for Valentine’s Day at Wildwood.
- Address: 1221 NW 21st Ave, Portland Oregon 97210 Map
- Reservations: via email at email@example.com or by calling (503)248-9663.
Details: We’ll be offering a choice of two four-course menus for $70 per person on Valentine’s Day. Exciting, special dishes from Puebla, Oaxaca dn Mexico City along with rare mezcals. You can view the menu here!
- Address: 3715 Southeast Division Street, Portland 97202 Map
- Reservations: (503)548-6343 or OpenTable.com
Local Business Specials:
Farm to Fit
Details: Farm To Fit, Portland’s Healthy Meal Delivery Service, is announcing it’s 3rd annual Valentine’s Day Four Course Dinner for Two. Every Valentine’s Day Farm To Fit forgets the calorie counting and creates a decadent fine dining meal for two. For $85** a couple can avoid the hassle of going out to dinner on one of the busiest nights of the year and enjoy a quiet dinner at home.
Chef Michael Keskin has designed the following menu for 2014:
- 1st Course: Oyster and Brie Champagne Soup
- 2nd Course: Shaved Fennel, Tangerine, Watercress, with Pine Nut Golden Raisin Vinaigrette
- 3rd Course: Silva’s Grass-Fed filet of Beef or Salmon with Dungeness Crab Bordelaise Sauce, White Asparagus Butter and Braised Yukon Potatoes
- 4th Course: Woodford Reserve Bourbon Chocolate Mousse
Read all the details here!
Ruby Jewel Ice Cream
This Valentine’s Day Ruby Jewel is offering a delicious Triple Love Package of sweet treats delivered right to the door of your special someone for $35. Delight your Valentine with two pints of small-batch handmade ice cream, two French macaron ice cream sandwiches dipped in luscious bittersweet chocolate, two house-made salted caramel candies and a personalized love note.
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY MACARON: Oregon strawberry jam ice cream between two delicate French macaron cookies and dipped in dark chocolate. SALTED CARAMEL & DARK CHOCOLATE MACARON: Salted caramel ice cream between two crisp and perfectly chewy French macaron cookies dipped in dark chocolate. Valentine’s Day Classic Ice Cream Flavors – CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES: Chocolate covered amarena cherries diced and mixed into decadent chocolate ice cream, CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE: Rich chocolate ice cream with bits of housemade truffle folded within. RASPBERRY HEART COOKIE: Marzipan ice cream with swirls of housemade raspberry jam and shortbread cookie bits. CARAMEL W/ SALTED DARK CHOCOLATE: Housemade caramel folded into our ice cream, topped with chocolate ganache and a pinch of Jacobson Salt’s fleur de sel.
To reserve your Triple Love Package visit a Ruby Jewel Scoops location (NoPo Scoops: 3713 N. Mississippi Ave. or West End Scoops: 428 SW 12th Ave.) or fill out an order form online at rubyjewel.com/valentines/
Details: Yes, Saint Cupcake closed on December 31, but from noon – 6pm on Valentine’s Day we’ll be firing up the ovens and selling our signature ‘cakes. This might be the last taste of SC for a while, so we’re encouraging folks to get ’em while the getting’s good. Also of note, we’re accepting pre-orders for Valentine’s Day cupcakes – cupcake lovers simply phone us and we’ll take care of the rest. AND our crazy-popular singing telegram service is available on VD, too. Number above in reservation line.
Address: 1138 SW Morrison St. , Portland 97205 Map
Reservations: call (503)943-9053
Salt & Straw
Taste the decadent, chocolate themed flavors of Valentine’s Day with a Salt & Straw twist this February. Salt & Straw has collaborated with many of Portland’s small-batch chocolatiers including Sahagun Chocolates, Xocolatl de David, Missionary Chocolates, Alma Chocolate and Woodblock Chocolate, to showcase each artisan’s unique style and flavor. On Valentine’s Day, stop by any location for a scoop of ice cream or flight of all five flavors and visit the Salt & Straw photo booth to take pictures and support Oregon United for Marriage. Throughout the entire month of February, Salt & Straw will donate a portion of sales from the Valentine’s Day flavors to Oregon United for Marriage to support same-sex marriage rights in Oregon. For more information please call 503-208-3867.
Address: 2035 NE Alberta St. Portland 97211. 503-208-3867 Map (503)208-2054
Address: 3345 Southeast Division Street, Portland 97202. Map (503)208-2054
Address: 838 NW 23rd Ave, Portland 97210. Map (971) 271-8168
Tails & Trotters
Details: The cases are fully stocked and delicious soups and sandwiches are now on the menu daily at the new Tails & Trotters shop! Stop by for lunch and for some hazelnut finished pork to cook a romantic dinner at home this Valentine’s Day.
Address: 525 Northeast 24th Ave, Portland Oregon 97232 Map
Reservations: call (503)477-8682
Two Tarts Bakery
Details: Enter, Valentine’s Day and all of the “sweets for the sweet.” We could offer a special Valentine’s-only treat to feature for the month of February, but we are serious cookie lovers here and couldn’t possibly choose just one. Instead, we turn (almost) all of our tiny treats into edible love notes: Cappuccino Creams, Lil’ Mamas, Marionberry Linzers, Buttah Cups…you get the idea. So that we can ensure your Valentine’s gift arrives in time for the holiday we will need to receive your order no later than Sunday, February 9th.
Address: 2309 Northwest Kearney Street, Portland 97210