Portland private dining/rental infomation for: BridgePort Brewing Company
Information last updated: November 6, 2017
- Address: 1313 NW Marshall St, Portland, OR. 97209
- Phone: (403) 241-7179
- Website: bridgeportbrew.com
- Cusine: American Fare
- Neighborhood: NW Portland
- Amenities: Wheelchair accessible
- Liquor license: Beer & Wine only
- Type of business: Brewpub, Full Service restaurant
- Capacity: Heritage Room can accommodate up to 115 guests for a cocktail style reception and 110 guests for a seated event. The brewery's Old Knucklehead Room for up to 28 guests.
- Additional Information: Oregon's original craft brewery located in the heart of the Pearl District can host private events in one of two private dining spaces everyday from 8am-10pm and until 11pm on Friday and Saturday nights. Seasonal food and beverage menus are available and can be customized to fit your event. The Heritage Room, perfect for wedding rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and recipes, holiday parties and birthdays, can accomodate up to 115 guests for a cocktail style reception and 110 guests for a seated event, while the brewery's Old Knucklehead Room is ideal for intimate gatherings, cocktail parties and small conferences for up to 28 guests. To book your event, visit their website here.