Portland private dining/rental infomation for: Event Space: Imperial
Information last updated: March 13, 2017
At Imperial, Chef/Owner Vitaly Paley rediscovers Pacific Northwest pathways and follow in the footsteps of Oregon’s own James Beard. Chef Paley and Chef de Cuisine Matthew Jarrell explore menu ideas that have historical significance and use cooking methods and ingredients from our region’s diverse bounty.
Take a virtual tour of the private dining areas: Imperial, Portland Penny Diner, and Hotel Lucia.
- Address: 410 SW Broadway Portland, OR. 97205
- Phone: (503)568-1079
- Website: imperialpdx.com
- Cusine: New American
- Neighborhood: Downtown, SW Portland
- Liquor license: Full license
- Type of business: Full Service restaurant
- Capacity: Monterosso accommodates groups of up to 64 for a formal dinner, or 100 guests for a standing affair. The Genoa accommodates up to 46 and additional space for a bar in the room. The Salerno Board Room is suitable for meetings of up to 20, and the semi-private Pendleton room seats 10