Portland private dining/rental infomation for: Event Space: Irving St Kitchen
Information last updated: November 6, 2017
Soulful new American cuisine with Southern accents served in an inspired setting.
Irving Street Kitchen offers a versatile private dining room which can accommodate events ranging from small, intimate groups of 15, to cocktail receptions for 150. With exposed brick, warm hickory paneling and an eclectic collection of fine art gracing the walls, the private dining room is the perfect venue for a variety of occasions. The restaurant’s patio is also available for private rehearsal dinners, brunches, birthday parties, and business mixers, with full covering, heat and fully enclosed rain shields available to ensure flawless events year-round. Full buyouts for large gatherings and weddings are also available.
- Address: 701 NW 13th Ave Portland, OR. 97209
- Phone: (503)343.9444
- Website: irvingstreetkitchen.com
- Cusine: American Fare, Seafood
- Neighborhood: NW Portland, Pearl District
- Amenities: Audio visual facilities, Meeting materials, Wheelchair accessible, WiFi
- Liquor license: Full license
- Type of business: Full Service restaurant
- Capacity: We can accommodate events ranging from 15 to cocktails receptions of 150. Seated Dinner – 72
Restaurant buyout - 300
- Room Charge/Minimum: There is no fee associated with the use of the private dining room. A food and beverage minimum does apply and adjusts based on the season, party size and day of the week.
*not inclusive of tax and service