Portland private dining/rental infomation for: Event Space: Migration Brewing
Information last updated: January 12, 2017
Head Chef Dean Reiner’s food program includes catering ideal for graduation parties, family gatherings, and corporate events. An important part of Migration’s mission is to give back to its neighbors through fun, beer-centric events that raise awareness for causes in the Portland community.
- Address: 2828 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR. 97232
- Phone: (503)206-5221
- Website: migrationbrewing.com
- Cusine: Pub Food
- Neighborhood: NE Portland
- Amenities: Audio visual facilities, Catering menu, Private bartender
- Liquor license: Beer & Wine only
- Type of business: Brewpub
- Capacity: The space accommodates 60 people which is a pretty comfortable number. And in the summer when it comes with reserved patio space that number increases.
- Room Charge/Minimum: At Migration Brewing, the recent expansion of additional seating and bar space in the Annex offers a private event space with AV hook ups and capabilities. The space comes with a 60 inch TV, the sound system can be separate from the main sound system so people can play their own music. It is fully set up with it's own bar and when rented comes with a private bartender and we offer a catering menu as well.