Portland private dining/rental infomation for: Event Space: Paley’s Place Bistro & Bar
Information last updated: January 16, 2017
Converted Victorian house with large front porch. Known for some of the best food in Portland.
The menu can be adapted for budgetary concerns including wines/liquor selection. There is flexibility with price due to the availability of different seating configurations. Small groups of 10 to 12 can certainly be seated without any additional charges and can order off our regular menu. We appreciate knowing dietary restrictions in advance and a 3 day cancellation policy. Please call for reservations.
- Address: 1204 NW 21st Ave Portland, OR. 97209
- Phone: (503)243-2403
- Website: paleysplace.net
- Cusine: European, New American, Northwest Cuisine
- Neighborhood: NW Portland
- Liquor license: Full license
- Type of business: Full Service restaurant
- Capacity: 24 maximum
- Room Charge/Minimum: Entire Night Minimum including food & beverages, $1500 Sunday through Thursday; $3000 Friday & Saturday. For smaller parties who do not wish to book the entire night we have a nominal fee for the space.