Portland private dining/rental infomation for: Ruddick/Wood
Information last updated: January 12, 2017
Ruddick/Wood is a casual restaurant and tavern serving locally focused, seasonal, new-American fare alongside craft beer, wine and cocktails in a renovated 1920s garage in downtown Newberg, Oregon. Ruddick/Wood has been built around the idea of country kitchens, roadhouses, saloons and way-points; and reflects our love of local food and drink, as well as our desire to create a place that is part of the community fabric.
- Address: 720 E 1st St. Newberg, . 97132
- Phone: (503)487-6133
- Website: ruddickwood.com
- Cusine: New American
- Neighborhood: Newberg
- Liquor license: Full license
- Type of business: Full Service restaurant
- Capacity: We can offer a variety of on-site party options, from fully private to semi-private, for parties of all sizes.
- Room Charge/Minimum: Varies depending on day and space, call or email for information.