Portland private dining/rental infomation for: Event Space: Serratto
Information last updated: January 16, 2017
We have hosted all types of private events including: company holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, 50th wedding anniversaries and surprise birthday parties; journal clubs, business meetings and all day corporate planning sessions are common too. The majority of events held at Serratto include a sit down 3-4-course dinner or a 2-3-course lunch. We can also do cocktail receptions with heavy appetizers and some family style food choices. Let us know what you want and we’ll work with you to create the best possible event.
- Address: 2112 NW Kearney St Portland, OR. 97210
- Phone: (503)221-1195
- Website: serratto.com
- Cusine: Italian
- Neighborhood: NW Portland
- Liquor license: Full license
- Type of business: Full Service restaurant
- Capacity: Serratto offers ideal accommodations for your private event. Our two rooms can each seat up to 16 people. Both rooms together open up to a single large space that can seat up to 40. The mezzanine adjacent to the private rooms can also be reserved for your event for a cocktail reception before or after dinner. It is an option to reserve other areas of the restaurant for your group depending on your needs and budget.
- Room Charge/Minimum: Our room minimums are as follows:
Dinner Sunday – Thursday $350 per room, Fri and Sat $600 per room Lunch - Any day $250
Peak Season Rates - call for datesPlease contact us for more detailed pricing information.
Dinner Sun – Thu -$600 per room, Fri and Sat $1000 per room
Lunch - Any day $350
- Additional Information: When you book your private event at Serratto, we will work with you to create a custom menu. Beginning with passed appetizers and moving through either a 3 or 4 course meal. We charge menu prices for your selections see our dinner menu or lunch menu to get an idea of pricing. For cocktail receptions we charge flat fees per person for food. Beverages are always charged separately. Serratto does not charge a room fee to rent the space.