In 2011, the order of best Thai was Pok Pok, Red Onion, Chiang Mai, Chaba Thai, Mee-Sen, Thai Noon and E-san. This year, Chiang Mai has climbed, Red Onion has plummeted, and Thai Noon has fallen off the list. I don’t think it will surprise anyone that Pok Pok took 43% of the vote. Here are the results:
Out of 840 votes:
3. Cha Ba Thai – 3%
- 3024 N.E. Alberta St. Portland, OR 97211 Map (503) 719-6917
- 5810 N.E. Sandy Blvd. Portland, OR 97213 Map (503) 282-3970
6. E-San Thai Cuisine -
- 133 Southwest 2nd Avenue Portland, OR 97204 Map (503) 223-4090
- 8233 N Denver Ave., Portland OR 97217 Map (503) 517-0683
8. Pad Thai Kitchen - 2309 Southeast Belmont Street Portland, OR 97214 Map (503) 232-8766
I like Pok Pok, Chiang Mai and Red Onion.
You can see the rest of the 2012 Reader Survey results here.
View Reader Survey 2012: Best Thai in a larger map