For the fourth year in a row, Nostrana is your favorite Italian restaurant in Portland. There has been a bit of a shakeup in the rest of the placement. Ava Genes which opened since the last survey, has already picked up a significant number of votes. Mucca Osteria makes its first appearance on the list, at number three. Notable by their absence are Genoa, Tabla, and Cafe Mingo.
860 votes were cast:
- Nostrana – 20% of the vote. 1401 Southeast Morrison St. Portland, Oregon 97214 Map (503) 234-2427 My review
- Ava Genes -10% 3377 SE Division St., Portland 97202 Map (971) 229-0571
- Mucca Osteria - 9.3%1022 SW Morrison St., Portland 97209 Map (503) 227-5221
- DOC - 4.0% 5519 NE 30th Avenue, Portland, OR. 97211 Map (503) 946-8592
- Piazza Italia – 3.7% 1129 NW Johnson St Portland, OR 97209 Map (503) 478-0619