NOW CLOSED, but you can see the results here.
I’m just short of the thousand vote goal on the 2015 Portland Restaurant Survey, and expect it to close in the next 48 hours. Have you taken it yet? To give you a little nudge, some local restaurants have graciously donated incentives which I will be awarding in a random drawing:
- $270.00 gift certificate to Andina Peruvian Restaurant. Think of the dinner you could enjoy!
- Brunch for two at Three Degrees Restaurant along the Willamette River. Blue skies and bloody Mary’s.
- Brunch for two at the newly remodeled Red Star Tavern downtown.
- Two $30 gift cards to Pizzasmith – Fast forged pizza in Bridgeport Village
- Nomalicious PDX is donating a foodie box, plus a coupon for 50% off the first box if you purchase a subscription. They’ve been running all over town coming up with amazing selections for the box!
- The Heathman Restaurant and bar has graciously donated two $50 gift certificates for their fine dining restaurant.
The survey is a ‘check the box type’ which makes it very easy – it takes about 10 minutes. A potentially nice payoff for little time spent.