EcoSalon has posted a list of “foodie pickup lines” for Valentine’s Day. I like the idea, so am stealing it just for you. Here are some of their examples:
- If you shave your legs as well as that fennel, I can’t wait to touch them.
- I can last as long a la Le Creuset.
- Do you prefer FrenchPress or Bialetti for your morning coffee?
- Have you ever tried bone luging?
- I studied at a culinary school in France and know all the secrets to joie de vivre.
- If you were a seed, I’d plant an entire community garden of you,
- Dinner is on me. I know the chef.
- You’re so hot, you could make creme brulée with just your looks.
- Do you need someone to help pitch your tent at farmers market?
They have lots more at EcoSalon, but come up with some of your own, and post them here. I have nothing to award you with, except for the adoration of your future fans.