Fire broke out at 3am Saturday at Recipe – A Neighborhood Kitchen in Newberg. According to owner Paul Bachand, the fire started in the kitchen. “No one was present. The kitchen suffered the most damage, but we won’t let that keep us down. As soon as we gain power and water, we will reopen with some pop-up style dinners on the patio. With times like these, we are keeping our glasses half full. As soon as we are able, we will let you all know and you can come by and toast to new beginnings with us.”
I’m disappointed – I was planning on giving the restaurant a try as I pass through town tomorrow.
Lisa Cloyd says
Thoughts and prayers Paul! Let’s rally the neighborhood and your supportive community!