The results are in for our 2013 Best Pizza in Portland. First, it’s always interesting to look at the results from previous years:
- 2012 – Apizza Scholls, Ken’s Artisan, Dove Vivi, Nostrana, Lovely’s Fifty Fifty.
- 2011 – Ken’s Artisan, Apizza Scholls, Dove Vivi, Nostrana, Hot Lips.
- 2010 – Ken’s Artisan, Apizza Scholls, Nostrana
For 2013, the rankings were exactly the same – even the percentages were almost the same, with the interesting exception of Nostrana, which dropped from 6% in 2012 to 3.7% this year. Out of 972 votes cast:
- Apizza Scholls – 28% of the total. 4741 SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR 97215 (503) 233-1286 Map
- Ken’s Artisan Pizza – 25% of the total. 304 Southeast 28th Ave. Portland, OR 97214 (503) 517-9951. Mon – Sat: 5 pm – 10 pm, Sun: 4 pm – 9 pm. Map. Our review
- Lovely’s Fifty Fifty – 7.4% of the total. 4039 N Mississippi, Portland OR. 97227 (503) 281-4060. Daily 4 pm – 10 pm. Map
- Dove Vivi -6.1% of the total vote. 2727 NE Glisan St. Portland, OR 97232. (503) 239-4444 Map Review
- Nostrana – 3.7%. 1401 Southeast Morrison St. Portland, OR 97214 (503) 234-2427 Map Review
no oven and shaker?
Food Dude says
Oven & Shaker would have come in 6th place.
Ken Forkish says
Thank you 25%!
Thank you Ken Forkish for making the best pizza in town; not to mention the best roasted vegetable plate, the best ciabatta, the best morning buns, the best cannelle’s, the best croissants …..
Three-point difference to me is a virtual tie. Yay Ken! The veg plate always wows newcomers I bring, and can never get enough of the margherita. Now if you can just get the haughty hostess to be a little more customer-focused…
pdxyogi, you now have given me my inspiration and new sign in name for websites: “Haughty Hostess” it is!!!