This question comes up for me now and then, so I thought it would be good for the survey. I’m not talking about a business meeting, just a big group of friends. I can see why any of these got the vote, but Toro Bravo received mine.
One evening I made a reservation for a large group. The people who were already at the table took forever – an hour past when they should have been out the door. The staff kept apologizing and kept us informed, even buying a round of drinks. When we finally were seated, a good selection of appetizers were spread across the table, all comped. In spite of the wait, which was out of their control, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for TB. The service was perfect.
Out of 506 votes:
1. Andina – 9% 1314 Northwest Glisan Street Portland, OR 97209 Map (503) 228-9535 My review Online reservations for 7, call restaurant for more.
2. Toro Bravo – 8.5% 120 NE Russell St, Portland, OR 97209 Map (503) 281.4464 My review. Reservations accepted for parties of seven.
3. Clyde Common – 6% 1014 Southwest Stark Street Portland, OR 97205. Map (503) 228-3333. Reservations for six or more.
4. Nostrana – 3% of the vote. 1401 Southeast Morrison St. Portland, Oregon 97214 (503) 234-2427 Map My review
5. Tasty N Sons – 3808 North Williams Avenue Portland, OR 97212 Map (503) 621-1400 My review Reservations for six or more
Leave a Reply