Oy. This bit of news makes me cringe: "It’s electricity à la mode. Diners are now offered a portable cell phone charger as part of the 15-course tasting … Read full article...
On the recent fig story, a commenter asks, "I am looking to find a place I can go and u pick some figs? I work in a Alzheimer’s facility and my residents … Read full article...
A few weeks ago, NPR's The Salt, ran a story titled "For A More Ordered Life, Organize Like A Chef". Mis-en-place is a technique used by good chefs to keep … Read full article...
This is another in a series of interviews which first appeared in About Face Magazine by Chris Angelus of Portland Food Adventures. My thanks to Chris and … Read full article...
- Marchesi di Barolo Dinner!!
- Labor Day Long Island Shellfish Boil @ Trifecta
- Pink on the Patio / Tomatoes 5Course & More
- Perfect Timing: Bluehour Appoints Kyo Koo as Executive Chef
- Lauretta Jean’s invites you to join us for a Summer Fruit Pie Party!
- Le Pigeon Gabe Rucker and Dustin Clark Collaborative Dinner
- LIVE Sang Rouge (Component)
- NONNA Grand Opening Party this Sunday!
- Winemaker Dinner with terra Blanca